pt 13

"You look beautiful tonight my dear..."

His hand on your waist, your boyfriend had leaned toward you and whispered in your ear.

"The dress looks lovely on you..."

Your face heated up at this, and you cleared your throat and looked away.

You were in the middle of a gala organized by H/N's sponsors so you were doing everything to give a good impression but he wasn't helping you at all.

"H/N...stop...we're in public"

"And ? Do you think I Care ? Truly...I don't give a shit"

He laughed as he placed a kiss on your jaw, pulling you close to him.

"Fuck..."

You look around, afraid someone will see you.

"Relax, I'm not going to undress you now, as much as I want to..",

He shifts off you with a laugh, looking into your eyes

"I should have used my favorite toy before we left..."

You knew full well he was talking about a little vibrator he could control remotely, and you hit him on the arm with a laugh.

"No!"

He laughed, shoving his hands into the pockets of his suit pants as your gaze shifted between his face and body.

He was so handsome and he knew it. He plays it especially with you.

"My eyes are higher, sweetheart"

"Ah...it's complicated looking only at your eyes"

He winked at you and turned his attention back to a man approaching him, a journalist by the look of the card around his neck.

You take advantage of this and slip away, leaving him to do his job properly.

You approach the bar and ask for a glass of your favorite cocktail. As you waited for it to be served, you looked around and observed your boyfriend from a distance.

He was incredibly handsome and you knew you were lucky.

The bartender handed you your glass with a smile and you thanked him by taking it, going for a stroll.

The gala was taking place in a palace and you weren't used to coming to such places, so you might as well have a look around.

As you enter a room filled with paintings, you hear the door close behind you.

You turn and smile as you see your boyfriend.

"What are you doing here? You know this is a forbidden place Hm?"

"I know...but it was so tempting."

He nodded as he approached you, placing a hand on your waist.

"You're right, it is so tempting.."

Hearing the tone of his voice you realized he wasn't talking about the same thing as you, which made you laugh.

"Oh my god H/N, you never give up..."

He laughed as he ran a hand under your dress, coming to caress your lower belly, which made you shiver.

"Why should I? You're so tempting."

He passed his hand under your panties and gently caressed your clitoris, drawing a few moans from you as you still held your glass in your hand.

"Don't drop your glass, gorgeous, I don't have anything to clean up..."

He placed kisses on your neck before entering two fingers inside you, making them move directly.

You held onto him, moaning. Your hands began to tremble as he continued his movements.

It felt so good.

"H/N.."

"Shh..you don't want anyone to come and disturb us do you?"

He accelerated his movements as he kissed your neck, lightly nibbling your skin.

It was like he was intoxicated by you. Your smell, your body, the little noises you made.

Everything was driving him crazy.

"Fuck Y/N, you're driving me fucking crazy."

His movements were more precise and rapid and you felt your orgasm getting closer and closer. Your thighs were soaking wet and you just wanted to feel him inside you.

"I'm...I'm going to..."

You cut yourself off in your sentence, reaching your orgasm with a loud moan. A moan he came to cover by kissing you while he still held you against him.

Your legs were weak and you could fall at any moment. He knew that.

" Attagirl...you didn't drop the glass..."

He laughed, looking at your glass before pulling his fingers out, bringing them to your mouth.

"Lick." he orders.

You do so without hesitation as you look up at him, smiling wryly.

"Good girl."