Pt12

Sitting on your boyfriend’s lap, you watched him play his favorite game and he had his arms on each side of your body, clutching you against him or putting a kiss in your back as soon as he could.

You loved watching him play like that, just the two of you quietly for hours, but as always, your provocative side quickly took over.

You end up getting up and going to shower, surprising him a little even if he didn’t pay more attention.
When you’re done, you go back to the bedroom holding the towel against you, still wet.

He frowns and growls at you

"Y/N! You put water everywhere, it’s parquet and not tile, I already explained!"

You laugh when you hear him, it’s true that he often repeated it to you but it never stopped you from doing it again.

"The floor, Hm?"

You drop the towel on the floor, getting closer to him.

Of course his gaze is lost on your body and he rises without waiting, smirking

"I want to play."

"And you want to play what...I’m all ears..."

You smirk, an almost bad smile as you make him lie on the bed, surprising him again.

"I don’t like that smile."

You tie him to the bed using the handcuffs he usually uses on you and bite your lip while watching the view.

"Y/N.."

"Hell, I get wet just seeing you like that."

You could already hear his breathing getting faster and heavier, a sign that he was also getting excited.

You get on top of him, looking him straight in the eyes.

"Open your mouth, you know what to do."

Understanding, he did it directly and you’re getting your pussy close to his mouth.
He did not wait a moment and gave a first lick, followed many others, which surprised you, pulling you several moans.

I guess you were more sensitive than you thought.

"Shit."

You grasped his hair moaning, making him smile under you as he continued his tongue movements while pulling on the handcuffs that held him.

You knew very well that he wanted to touch you, he loved it, to feel you against him, but today you wanted to push him to the limits.

"Faster."

You undulated slightly against his tongue, not holding back your moans.

He growled under you, his excitement only growing. You could read it in his eyes as well as in his pants. He enjoyed it as much as you.

Your orgasm got closer and closer and he noticed, voluntarily keeping the same rhythm until you came moaning his name, holding yourself to the headboard so as not to lose balance.

Even if the fact that you could fall on his face wouldn't bother him in the least, on the contrary.

You step back slightly and smile, both of you breathing heavely.

"That's a new one..."

"Yeah..I'm not done with you."

"Use me as your toy. I'm begging you Y/N, fucking use me till I drop. 

Your whole body ignited when you heard him and saw his eyes shining with excitement.

"Damn it..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Honestly, I like to dominate men that are often seen as dominant, or who claims to never let someone dominate them. I mean, beg for me and everything, be a good boy ❤️‍🔥

Gamer BoyfriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara