PT 4 bis

He grabs you by the waist and lays you down on the couch, smirking

- So you're not playing anymore ? I thought you had won, as much as I reward you, right?

He looked at you bringing his face closer to his as you watched him breathing rapidly

- H/N...
- Yes Y/N ?

He kissed your neck, intentionally leaving several marks on your upper chest. He was having fun and you knew it. Seeing you with your legs spread like that for him had an effect on him and he loved it.

- I changed my mind...get on your knees on the ground.

As you do it he sit in front of you with his legs spread

- Now get to work.

You bite your lip as you come to open his jeans, freeing his dick which was suffocating in his underpants
Your breath against his crotch made him shiver and you licked his length.
He runs a hand through your hair, smirking as you begin to suck him, snatching a few sighs of relief from him that quickly turn into a moan as you move.

-Just like that...

You keep moving, not taking your eyes off him as he lightly tugs at your hair.
The more you accelerated and went further, the more he moaned your name, a smile on the corner of his lips
He doesn't take long to cum in your mouth and you swallow with some difficulty.

- Still want to play ?

He pulls you up and lays you down on the couch before quickly spreading your legs to get into it. He was having fun, maybe too much.
Once completely naked he kissed you passionately and your two bodies finally meet. You were hot and excited to the max.

- Do you remember your safeword?
-I do..
- I want to hear it..

He covered you with kisses smiling, waiting for your answer. It was important to him that you know it because he knew he might be violent.
After hearing what he wanted, he entered you slowly so as not to hurt you.
Quite quickly we only heard your moans and breastfeeding to the rhythm of his thrusts. Pretty soon he started to get more violent. He grabbed you by the neck, accelerating his thrusts into you until he found your G-spot.
A moan louder than the others escaped you when he found it and he smiled proudly

-Found it...

He continued to bully your G-spot, making you moan louder and louder as your heart raced. He took more pleasure in hearing you moan than in pounding you.

- You seem to like it...

He smiles, speeding up his movements one last time as you feel close to orgasm. It didn't take much for you to reach your orgasm, in unison.

- H/N...

He drops down next to you once and smirks

- Y/N ? You want more ? I Can give you more sweetheart..

You just sighed and he couldn't help but laugh as he ran a hand through his hair.

- That's what I thought.

( yeah I didn't post in a long time sorry 😭 + still hard for me to make them longer gosh)