Pt9

Sitting at your desk, you were in the middle of studying for your final exams.

You needed to focus as much as possible to try and catch up on the classes you had missed by not going.

"This doesn't make any fucking sense..."

You sat up suddenly as you heard a scream, knowing full well who it was.

"I'm going to kill him..."

You yell his name as you get up, walking out of the office before going into the living room.

" Dammit H/N can you for once stop yelling like an animal?"

He turns his head towards you and you hold back a laugh at his facial expression.

"What? Why are you laughing? I'm losing my game and you're laughing?"

You burst out laughing at the sound of it, which makes him frown

"Oooh are you laughing at me hm?"

He laughs as he stands up, placing his controller and headset on the couch.

"I'm not making fun, just not taking you seriously, nuance."

You laugh as you wink at him, ready to get back to work.

He suddenly grabs you by the waist, pulling you closer to him with a rather sharp move, which surprises you right away.

"Because you think you're going to get away with this?"

He moves his face closer to your neck and you shiver almost instantly as you feel his breath against your skin, which makes him smirk.

"I have work to do, exams."

He laughs lightly, kissing your neck gently.

"Honestly do you think I give a shit? You know me better than that, baby."

He moves his kisses down to your shoulder, running a hand down your body before coming to firmly grasp your thigh.

You could hardly hold back your sighs and he could clearly see you were enjoying it.

"You still want to study?"

He moves his hand up between your legs and under your panties, surprising you again.

"You know the answer..."

He smirks and makes you sit on the couch.

"That's my girl."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I decided to start writing here again.
Kinda crazy that something I wrote without thinking is at 29k views now. Thank you all 🤍 This means a lot to me, considering the fact that English isn't my first language.
Happy New Year to all of you, Hope this year will bring you what you want and need and Hope You will still like my writing.
Kisses 🤍