Pt10

Returning from your exam, you take off your shoes directly and let your bag fall in the doorway.

"H/N?" "Living room."

You join him and drop next to him on the couch. He's holding a magazine with him on the front cover and you frown.

"Is that you?" "No, my twin."

He looks at you with a frown and you laugh

"Eeh sorry I didn't know you were modeling."

He laughs as he puts an arm around you, pulling you closer to him.

"It's not my usual thing. This is a special gaming edition, I guess my hours on my games paid off, I'm starting to make a name for myself".

You both laugh and he puts the magazine on the coffee table, turning his head towards you.

"So? Your test? "

You breathe loudly as you look at him and he understands directly, laughing.

"You want me to take care of you? I can give you back your zest for life."

He looks at you with a smirk and you straighten up, winking at him.

"I would like that yes..."

He stands up and swings you over his shoulder, making you laugh.

"I hope you're ready for the night ahead, I've been wanting to test out some new purchases for a while now."

You frown as you hear him and let out a laugh

"What purchases?"

He slaps your butt with a laugh, walking up to the room.

" Don't worry, just act like the good girl you are and you'll be fine. Or you can go the other way...You know I like it rough."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Softer than usual but I still like it