pt 11

Sitting in the audience, you were watching your boyfriend play in front of thousands of people. His face was on a giant screen and people were screaming his name in support. You were just watching, stressing out for him.

He had worked for months and months for this tournament and seeing him lose would make you sad for him.

"Go H/N..."

He on the other hand looked absolutely comfortable and you understood pretty quickly why when he won his game, qualifying for the final that was to take place a few hours later.
You stand up screaming, as does the rest of the audience, and he stands up screaming with joy, running towards you after removing his headset. He carries you laughing, spinning around as you hold onto him.

"You made it!"

He laughs as he puts you back down, cupping your face.

"Go wait for me in my trailer, I want to get a boost before the finals."

He kissed the corner of your lips and you laughed, taking the badge he handed you before going as he approached the announcer.
You sat down on the couch once in the trailer and pulled out your phone, reading and looking at all the posts where your boyfriend was identified. You were happy to see him succeed like that, it made him proud of himself.

The door opens a few moments after you arrive and you smile when you see your boyfriend. You put your phone down by your side and watch him approach you, recognizing the look and smile he had.

"H/N...? What are you thinking?"

"You know damn well, that's why I brought you here.."

You laugh as you look at him

"When you were talking about a booster, I thought you just wanted to drink something.."

He stood up to face you, forcing you to lift your head to look at him.
He was enjoying it so much. You knew it.

"Y/N, you know me better than that."

He took your face with his hand, looking at you with a smirk.
Seeing him from this angle turned you on just as much as seeing you from this angle turned him on.
You two complemented each other so much.

"You won't have any strength left for the final..."

He lets out a low laugh as he looks at you

"You're adorable..."

He leaned towards you, your lips inches apart.

"But that's not going to stop me from fucking you, and I know your underwear is soaking wet just from the thought of feeling me inside you. I know you sweetheart."

You bite your lip as you look at him, proving him right with that simple gesture.

"On your knees."