Pt7 bis

You wanted to play and you lost miserably.
He sat down in his chair again and pulled you onto his lap after putting his headset on your head.

"H/N..."
"You wanted to play, let's play darling"

You didn't have to turn around to know he had a mischievous grin plastered on his face. He started a new game, which leaked him to join the call of his group of friends and you felt embarrassed to hear their voices while you had your legs apart and your boyfriend's hand under your panties.
He kissed the back of your head with a smirk before starting to caress your clitoris. You didn't know what impressed you the most, his audacity or his ability to play with one hand.
The more his movements accentuate on your sensitive point, the more you had trouble holding back sighs of relief.

"H/N...? Bro you're good ? Did you run a marathon ??"

They all laughed as you held on tight, feeling his finger enter you. He started to move back and forth inside you, nibbling your neck from time to time and you closed your eyes to contain your moans.
He enjoyed it and you knew it, you knew it full well.
You ended up pressing a hand against your mouth, no longer able to contain certain noises and you moved your pelvis against his finger before he added a second.

"What a needy whore..."

Your whole body lit up at the sound of his voice and you stiffened slightly as he quickened his movements.

"You're doing good baby..."

You felt your orgasm closer and closer and your legs began to shake slightly. Seeing you in this state he had a proud smile on his face and continued his movements until you reached your orgasm.
At the same time he finished his game and left the game directly before stopping the call and removing you the headset.
He withdrew his fingers and brought them to your mouth. You knew what he wanted and you opened it right up, licking his fingers.

"Good girl...You deserve a reward."

Hearing Him, your excitement didn't go down and you wanted to feel him inside you, you wanted to moan his name.

"Bend over the desk.."

You didn't wait a moment and did it straight, giving him a view of your soaking wet pussy through your panties.

"You're so wet..."
"H/N..."
"I'll give it to you don't worry, I'll make you moan my name"

He got up from his chair and stood right behind you, sticking his crotch to your panties.
He snatched a moan from you, giving a slight but sufficient blow to excite you even more.
He didn't wait a moment and took off your panties while opening his pants, lowering them with his underpants.
He grabs a condom and puts it on before entering you gently. Instinctively you grab the edge of the desk moaning as he growls in pleasure.

"I hope you're not planning to go out tonight, I'm not going to let you go of the evening."
"Fuck..." You moaned as he started to move inside you.

( A longer version of what happened in pt7 ;) + find the link for my discord on my linktree or just on my "conversations")