Villains Roundtable

"Tembakan... Solar!"
"Aaaargh!"
KABOOM!

"And that's how I was defeated by Boboiboy, though I think there's a chance if I was not being sucked by my own blackhole!" Confess Borara from his unfortunate event. But deep down inside, he was utterly grateful for his stupid blackhole. Getting more fried in that fiery pit and continued being toasted from Tembakan Solar, he's definitely not a sadist.

"That's why I'm the strongest villains he ever fight with, you imbeciles! Making me the strongest among all of us!" Continue Borara proudly. "Huh, Just because you're being defeated by all of his elementals doesn't make you strongest, you fried face!" Sneer Retakka to Borara ridiculously. He's sitting at the right side of Borara.

"What did you said old man!" Borara hit the table from the hostile reply! "Huh! Even though he need seven elementals to defeat you, it's a one sided battle against you and him! But not when he fights the mighty me! we are having a hand to hand combat and long distances battle against each other, not only that, it is the fact that he need to create a new elements to touch me!" Speak Retakka proudly while he stand from his chair with both of his hand on the waist.

"Come on old man! it's inevitable method since you are the original elementals user, you know the power better than the brat, it'll be strange for you to not be defeated by him when you destroyed TAPOPS station! Though it'll be logical for your defeat consider your age and usefulness, just retired already! You're ancient enough to be put on the museum grandpa" snicker another green cube head alien. His striking red eyes totally look down on Retakka when the said man grit his teeth and tighten his fist.

"Silence you scar brat! you yourself just need 3 elementals to be defeated, not only that, it's also 3 original elementals! What a great a humiliation! Totally paired with that green head races!" Retakka retaliate aggressively with his hand cross. It is a facts that he's the weakest, he need Fang's power watch to beat Boboiboy, he also depend on Robot Tempur more than once, and he was defeated with no chances given by other alien and have received a sympathy by and in front of Boboiboy! A total humiliation when he just upgrade himself. But arrogant is Ejojo's middle name.

"Huh! Despite my downfall, I'm the longest enemy to be defeated! I'm persist with promises, it's takes 2 seasons for my lost, and I could come back again at the end of season 3! Utilising all the resources without mercy is what makes you the strongest and smartest villain! I'm not like some an old fart over there that was defeat just with 2 to 3 episodes" smirk Ejojo from his seat while pointing his finger to the only pirate at the table.

"Grr, who are you to point your puny finger at me! Compared to your fight, I'm capable of  defeating not only his superior, but his strongest elementals! He needed to destroyed more than half of the TAPOPS station just to defeat me! I'm not someone that's after shot, could disappear into the blackhole! My body remains!" Kapten Vargoba, the only pirate argue back. He doesn't even need to stand from his chair to retaliate. Just his single glare and smirk are enough to make Ejojo and Borara stand from their seat abruptly that make their chairs fell.

"Hey! At least I'm not beaten by a single elementals only! Not only that! Boboiboy Solar just need to attack you 2 times to fried you completely!" Ejojo defend himself. Borara who're pissed enough by Kapten Vargoba scorn continue, "You're too full of yourself old mammoth! Your cocky behaviour in facing all of his attack alone get your whole armada killed! Just retire old fart!"

BAM!
The round table at the centre was thrown violently by Kapten Vargoba, too furious for the insult and taunt he received.
CRASH!
The coffee cup hold by Retakka shatter to pieces for the sudden outburst. "Robot Tempur!" Ejojo shout and readied himself with his strongest robot to defend against Kapten Vargoba. The said robot than come to his back ready to attack, follow by two gigantic hammers that then are holds both by Borara and Kapten Vargoba that comes for their respective owners. "Retakka Gamma!" Shout Retakka changing himself to his third tier elementals form. "How dare you imbeciles interrupt my coffee moment!"

"Sit you hooligans!" Command someone at the supposed to be the head of the thrown table. All of them stop abruptly and glare menacingly at the speaker. The speaker just ignore the death glare from the messenger and continue his speech.

"I'm the only villain that until now remains intact, countless times burned and roasted, but still persist and attack! I've stand and remains for 4 seasons and 2 movies!" The others begin to slowly sit and descend to their respective chair, unable to deny the cruel truth. "I've not the only one remains, but also gain and loss from our eternal enemy! I know all about him and more than one of my plan has interfered his daily life, either in the games or school life! I've also train together with him to kick someone's butt, and plan and defeat the enemies together with a common interest! So shut up and sit down you hoodlum! We're here to share our fate! Not our unfortunate!" Said the one and only Boboiboy eternal enemy for a long time, Adudu.

-THE END-

Leave a comment please and feel free to criticise.

#Vote if it's to your liking to let me know ⭐️