Diet

"Boboiboy for the last time! Please consider this!" Gopal says exasperated with his clearly not working persuasion.

Fang at the bedside just pinch his nose from the sudden headache of his friend's decision. 'This is one of the other things I'm gonna hardly impress with him!', thought him frustrated. This one friend of his really never miss a chance to test his patience.

2 days before...

BoboiBoy and his friends have just finished their mission and is currently on the way to give their report to Komander KokoCi.

"Guys! Let's eat out! Have got a good restaurant suggestion here!" Gopal suddenly suggests with his fingers typing rapidly showing the location.

He took little to no convincing time since everyone is always hungry after the mission. Without further ado, Fang lead them to Gopal's shared location.

After they arrived and waiting for their orders in the restaurant, BoboiBoy gets up to wash his hands. Suddenly an old alien woman just drop his changes on the ground, rolling the cash and coins scattered on the floor.

BoboiBoy being the good kid he is crouch down, helping collecting the bills and hand it over gently, displaying his sweet smile and soft voice to help the old woman.

"Oh my what a good little earthlings you are" the woman speak gently while her hand pat BoboiBoy's hand in a grandmotherly manner.

BoboiBoy just smile and reply scratching his cheeks embarrassed from the sudden touch. "Hehehe, here you bills madam, I'm just happy to help". BoboiBoy reply swiftly not wanting to garner more attention.

The old woman didn't just stop there, she reach for BoboiBoy cheeks and pinch it lightly, "Oh my~ You have a squishy chubby little cheeks little one, you must be so adorable when you are more little", the old woman jokes more.

BoboiBoy startle a little from the 'chubby' comment and proceed to just continue helping the old woman and return to his chair.

He continue his conversation with Gopal and Fang but with little involvement and no focus at all. His short conversation with the old woman keeps repeating in his mind, especially the 'chubby' part.

Fang being the attentive friend he is notice that BoboiBoy is sharing his food to Gopal more than usual and certainly keeps it little to himself.

'Strange, usually after mission, he hardly share food since it takes energy and all after fighting', Fang thought in mind, but he just leave it and thought that he must be overthinking from stress and just continue finishing his meal.

However, the thoughts continue on the next morning when he notice BoboiBoy is filling his breakfast plate with only fruit and plain water. BoboiBoy always start his day with milk to support his growth per the boy's claim.

Gopal that is getting ready to get his share from BoboiBoy breakfast just stop his action and stare shockingly at his friend's plate.

"Dey are you seriously only having this for breakfast?" Gopal gesture his hands to the plate looking skeptical. His voice gains the other attention and the person in question itself.

BoboiBoy who is shock at the sudden outburst just smiles shyly while scratching his cheeks embarrassed.

"Urm, I'm currently on my diet?"

TRANG!

The deafening sound of the fallen fork from Fang's hand cover the whole cafeteria. Even Yaya and Ying leave their conversation after their friend sudden statement.

"You are what?!" Fang can't believe his ears.
"Dude what for?" Gopal grab his little friend shoulder demanding an explanation.

"Isn't diet for a human with body image issue?" Fang question sincerely with no malice. Fang bend down and grab his fallen fork.