Chapter 11

-Luka's pov-

I can't believe Y/n came and even brought sweets for us. Fuck, I don't know what to do, should I go after them or should I just stay here? Shit, what the hell do I do?!  "Hey Luka, what are you thinking about?" Rose asks as she walks up to me. "Im thinking about Y/n, I don't know If I should go after them or not." I respond looking at the ground. "Well, do you care about y/n?" she asks. "Of course I do but I feel like if I go after her it will just end up making things worst since she's mad at me already." "Well if you dont go after her won't that also just end up making things worse? since you are staying here with her instead of going to comfort and apologise to your own girlfriend?"  Rose says with a concerned look. "You're right Rose, Ill go after her. But ill take my time in case she needs a little be of time to herself." I say as I start to get up. "Wait Luka where are you going?" Aite says perking up. "Oh uhm, im gonna go see if I can find my girlfriend" "wait why, she's the one who ran off all dramatically. just leave her be" Aite says as she sits back and rolls her eyes. "She's my girlfriend, the least I could do is go find her." Luka responds as he grabs his keys and his phone. "well can I at least go with you, its been awhile since I've been in Paris" Aite says getting back up. "uhm yeah I guess." Aite then smiles and grabs her belongings and follows Luka off of the boathouse. "Wait, it was a genuine question though.." Rose says as she watches Luka and Aite go into the distance

-With Adrian and Y/n-

'it's been almost an hour since she fell asleep on me, she looks so calm and peaceful. she even looks kinda cute' Adrien thought before snapping back into reality. 'HOLD ON, CUTE??? THIS IS MY CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND!! AND SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND, an asshole of a boyfriend BUT STILL A BOYFRIEND' Adrien laid there just freaking out in his head. y/n must have felt a shift from him and started to wake up "adrien? why do you look so distraught?" y/n said as she wiped the sleepyness from her eyes. "uhh i just thought of something that i didn't want to think of, don't worry about me. but how are you feeling?" Adrien says as he pulls her close to him to comfort her. "i'm okay i guess, just kinda confused" she says as she just snuggles up to adrien as she lets out a soft yawn. "that's understandable just take time and relax" adrien said as y/n let out a soft yea and they both started to fall asleep once again. 

-With Luka and Aite-

"Wait, it was a genuine question though.." Rose says as she watched Luka and Aite go into the distance. They walked to Y/n's place only for her parents to say that she went to Marinette's.  So of they went to the bakery and Tom only tells him that Y/n only came to pick up the sweets she dropped off at practice. They then were just wandering around aimlessly then stumbles upon the Agrestes Manor. He looked and stared and thought "Well It would make sense if she came here." He then rings the doorbell and is a little startled at the camera that went in his face. "Uhm hi, is Y/n here?" he asks as he slowly backs away from the camera a bit. "No, go awa-" Is what was heard but before Nathalie could finish speaking Gabriel walked in and said, "Why did Y/N come running in earlier crying?" Luka's voice got more stern saying "Let me in, I need to talk to Y/n."  Nathalie looked at Gabriel and she just nodded. She then opened the gates and soon Luka and Aite were up the stairs and at the front door. Nathalie stood at the front door with Gabriel. "You guys only get 10 minutes, then you are both out." Gabriel had spoke with some hatred. They ran inside and quickly made their way into Adriens room. Luka knocked.. no answer, knocked again.. nothing. Luka looked at Aite and she looked just as confused. Luke opened the door and walked in. Once they walk in Luka is in complete shock. "What the hell." that was all it took to wake Adrien, he looks up over to where he heard the voice and saw both Luka standing there with astounded looks on his face. "again, what the ACTUAL HELL IS GOING ON" "Luka look, I know this looks wrong but please keep it down. she needs to rest" Adrien hoped he would keep it down, all that hope when down the drain when he saw Aite run in. "aw shit" was all he could say before Aite started screaming. "ISN'T THAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CUDDLING UP TO- oh my god ADRIEN AGRESTE, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" obviously y/n wasn't able to sleep comfortably so she adjusted. adjusted herself so she was even more on top of Adrien, which obviously pissed off Luka. "you have got to be kidding me right now" Luka says as he rubs his temple. y/n slowly starts to wake up. "whats going on Adrien?" "whats going on is your cheating on poor sweet Luka with the amazing Adrien Agreste" Aite says as she basically drools over Adrien. "Aite what are you doing here" y/n says as she sits up. "wait how do you know Aite?" Luka says "w-what, we don't know each other at all" Aite says giving y/n a glare. "she's lying to you, we do know each other. she's the one who ruined my childhood" y/n says giving Aite a glare back. "wait what do you mean?" Luka says looking a little confused. "Aite was the one who bullied y/n all those years." Adrien says sitting up freely now that y/n got up. "I would never do that, she's lying to you. CHEATING AND LYING TO YOU" Aite says trying to defend herself. Luka just looks at y/n then to Aite then back to y/n. Soon Adriens bodyguard walks in and grabs both Luka and Aite. "Times up." is all he said then both of them were soon out the gates once again. Luka doesn't know what to believe and is just confused. "Well she's clearly lying and cheating on you so let's just go back and have fun" Aite says trying to get his mind off what just happened. "I think I just need to be alone right now." Luka says before walking away from Aite. "well damn" was all she could say before going home.