chapter seven

~Y/n pov~

After laying in my bed for a few hours not knowing what to do Adrien came up to my room. "How are you feeling?" He questioned with a worried look on his face. "Honestly i dont know how to feel about this. Im questioning if i still have feelings for him but im not really sure anymore." I reply sitting up feeling as if im gonna cry again. "Well marionette brought some macarons if you want some" Adrien says holding up a box of colorful macarons. She knew they were my favorite. I put my hands out making a grabbing motion as if i was a baby or something. He walks over to me and hands my the small box of macarons. He then sits nexts to me as i open the box and give him one. "Thanks but she brought them for you" He says and he softly pushes his hand away from him. "Oh come one, you know i dont like eating stuff in front of people without sharing." I whine while shoving my hand towards him "Alright fine" He says as he takes the macaron and bites into it. Soon I hear the doorbell ring. I was about to get up to get it until adrien stopped me from getting up and went to open the door. "How did i get so lucky to have him as my best friend." I say getting up and walking to my computer. "What are YOU doing here" I hear adrien yell in the background. "Im here to apologize, Why are you here?" I hear a familiar voice respond to adriens question. "Im here comforting her for what you did, you jerk!" I hear adrien yell back at the familiar voice. At this point i got up and walked downstairs to see what was happening. And there i saw him, the guy who broke my heart, Luka. "Adrien please calm down, i wanna hear what he has to say for himself. Both boys look at my direction. "Oh hi Y/n" I see rose pop up from behind Luka. "Hi rose, im guessing you brought luka here to apologise to me, its fine if he isnt ready to apologise" I say as rose comes up to me with a smile on her face. "Actually Luka came to me asking for advice on how to apologise to you." She says as luka comes up and stands next to her. "Yea, i did do that didnt i" Luka says scratching the back of his neck. "Oh well the floor is yours" I say as i sit down and drag Adrien to sit down next to me. "First off i am so sorry for hurting you physically and emotionally. It was like Samantha had me under a spell which made me do all of that and it hurts me knowing i did that to you. Second off while i was walking off with samantha i realised what i did and i ended things off with her after going off on her because what i did to you was absolutely disgusting. And Third of all while i was walking back to the boathouse i realised who i actually love, and its you Y/n" Luka says tearing up and looking down. "I know you probably wont forgive me for what i did and i completely understand why if you dont, but maybe if you do forgive me i could take you out for a coffee or to watch a movie or something, anynthing you want i can do. So whats your answer" He said nervously. "Well i think a coffee would be nice, dont you think" I say getting and walking towards luka with a smirk on my face. "Wait w A t" Adrien says getting up and pulling me back. "Oh come on adrien, he apologised and i like him back so whats so bad." I say facing adrien trying to find a answer. "He literally hit you what do you mean 'wHaTs sO bAd' like what" He says confused. "Ok try to prove your worthy of my love and then we will decide if we forgive you, alright?" I say facing towards Luka once again. "Im fine with that" Luka says facing towards adrien. "How do you feel about that, Princess" Luka says with a smile on his face. "Thats a good idea, i like that. Even though you might lose" Adrien says facing towards. "This isnt a contest adrien,  its just to see if he is willing to forgive or not" I say facing towards adrien. "Well to me it sounds like a contest or something along those lines." He says pouting and looking away. "Alright then tomorrow i want you to come pick me up at 5:45 for a coffee date, alright?" I say facing luka once again. "Alrighty, see you then" He says walking out with Rose. "Bye y/n!!" Rose yells. "Bye rose" I yell back as they close the door behind them. "Well i think that went great dont you think" Both y/n and Luka say to Adrien and Rose.