chapter two

No Ones pov
Once they got to Adriens house y/n rang the doorbell waiting for the camera to pop out, and it does.
"Who is it" natalie says while the camera goes in y/n face.
"Its Y/N, can i come in and talk to Mr. Agreste?" She asks politely.
"Yes of course Ms. L/N" Natalie responds as the gate opens. Once they enter they see Natalie waiting at the door.
"Come on slow poke" y/n shouts at luka. He soon runs up to her and they enter the mansion.
"woah..." Luka says as he enters.
"Its big isn't it?" Y/n says giggling.
"He is in his office waiting for your presence" Natalie says opening the door to Mr. Agreste's office.
"Wait for me out here" y/n says to luka as she walks in to his office.
Y/n's Pov
"Good Evening Mr. Agreste" i say politely as i enter.
"Good Evening Y/N, may i ask why you came here today?" Gabriel asks as he looks at me sternly.
"Well sir i was wondering if your son, Adrien, would be able to sleep over with me at our friend, Juleka's house with a few of our friends from school" I ask properly.
"What time would he come back tomorrow?" He asks curiously.
"Around noon sir" I respond quickly.
"Okay but i will have Natalie texting him to check in on him" He says while sighing.
"Thank you Sir" i say smiling.
"And for the last time please call me Gabriel" He says as i start to get up.
"Okayy" i say leaving his office.
"So what did he say?" Luka says as i walk into the room he is in.
"He said yes so lets go get adrien!!!" I say running up to Adriens room.
"Adrien!!!!" I yell out while running into his room.
"Woah y/n luka what are you two doing here" i ask confused.
"We are here to bring you to juleka's sleepover!!! So get your stuff ready!" I say and i go to sit down on the couch in his room with luka.
"Oh cool, lemme get my stuff and we will leave"
He says grabbing his backpack and shoving some clothes in it.
"Mkayyyyy" i say as i check my phone.