chapter six

~Luka's Pov~

Once I left Samantha I quickly ran back to my house to apologize to everyone, especially y/n. How can I be so stupid to not realize who I actually love? I'm such an idiot, I doubt they'll ever be able to forgive me. I messed up real bad. I doubt I can forgive myself for hurting the love of my life, just because I thought I loved someone so cruel. Let's just hope that they'll be able to forgive me.

~No ones Pov~

Luka soon walked onto his boathouse and saw that only Juleka and Rose sitting down. 

"Did everyone leave...?" Luka says slowly walking towards them.

"Yea they did, what are you doing back here so soon?" Rose says while Juleka refuses to look at her brother.

"I wanted to apologize, I don't know what came over me, to be honest. I never wanted to hurt anyone, especially y/n" Luka responds while looking down. 

"Well, they all left so you better go apologies to all of them in person," Juleka says getting up and walking to her room. 

"I'm sorry Rose for acting like that, I don't know why I did that and I could use your help apologizing to y/n," Luka said fidgeting with his hands hoping Rose could help.

"Sure, I'll help you, please don't do anything like that though or I won't forgive you," Rose said 

"Thanks a lot, let's hope that she forgives me. I don't wanna lose her" Luka says with a frown on his face.

"Well you should have thought of that before you did that," Rose says getting up from her seat.

"That's true," Luka said following Rose.

"We'll think of a plan while walking to her house," Rose said walking in the direction of y/n's house. 

"Alright"