chapter one

Y/N 's Pov

I was walking to my best friend's house, Juleka. I got to her boathouse and I see her there waiting for me. "Oh hey!" I yell out while jogging to her. "You finally got here every one is waiting inside," she says quietly. I've been her best friend since forever. "Everyone?" I question. "Yea rose invited all our friends." she replies. "oh alright!" I say as we walk inside. Once I greet everyone I sit next to Marinette. "Hey Marinette, how are you?" I ask her " Oh I'm fine, I hope Adrien gets to come tho." she says waiting for Adrien to arrive. "I thought something was missing, don't worry he will arrive soon and if not ill convince his father to let him come," I say smiling. Me and Adrien have been friends for the longest and his father trusts me. I text Adrien and wait for a reply. 

~The text convo between Y/N and Adrien~

y/n- hey you coming or what?

Adrien- I don't think so my father isn't listening to me

y/n- ill be right over

Adrien- alright

~End of Text convo~

" I'll be back guys I need to go get Adrien," I say while getting up. "It's getting a little late you sure you wanna go alone?" Rose asks a little worried. "I could go with you" I hear a familiar voice say behind me. I turn around and see Luka, my crush since 3 years ago. "Oh Uhm alright let's go," I say walking out and towards Adrien's house. "So y/n how have you been?" Luka asks. "Oh, I've been fine what about you? Hows band life?" I say while I turn around to look at him. "Oh, it's great and really fun." He replies smiling at me. I can't help but blush at his adorable smile. "Y/n, you alright?" he asks looking a tad bit worried. "Oh I'm fine I just spaced out,  come on I'll race you to Adrien's house," I say while I start running. "H-Hey wait up," he says running after me.