chapter nine

~Authors POV~

They then arrived at a small cafe and awaited to be seated. "Hello and welcome to our Cafe, if you would please follow me i will show you where you will be seated." The waitress then showed them to their table, gives them a menu then leaves. "So what are you thinking of getting?" Luka says as he looks through the menu. "Uhm i think i might get a slice of vanilla cake with some tea, what about you?" y/n questions luka. " hmm i think i might get a slice of chocolate cake with some tea as well." He says as he puts down the menu and waits for the waitress to arrive. "Hello, my name is samantha and i will be your wai-" Both Luka and y/n look up and see samantha, also known as Luka's ex. "OMG Luka i am so so so sorry please take me back i promise i will be better!" Samantha hugs Luka tightly. "Ahem im sorry to be disturbing you but me and luka are on a date right now so if you could please get us another waiter that would be great, Thanks" Y/n says with attitude. Samantha then looks at y/n and scoffs and walks away to get another waiter. "Wow that was um something" Luka says in shocked.  "My deepest apologize for that inconvenience with Samantha. My name is Allen and i will be your waiter for today." The waiter says. "Its no big deal we just didnt feel comfortable with her as our waitress." Luka says smiling. "Well, what would you like to order for today?" Allen asks with a smile. "I will have a slice of vanilla cake with some green tea please" y/n says politely. "Alright, and for you sir?" Allen says as he looks at Luka. "Ill just have a slice of chocolate cake with some green tea" Luka says calmly as he sets the menu down on the table. "Okay, One slice of vanilla cake for the M'lady, a slice of chocolate cake for the sire, and two green tea's for the both of you, Correct?" He asks as if he made any mistake. "Yes that is correct," Y/n says politely once again. Luka looks at y/n confused on why she is acting so high and mighty all of the sudden. "Alright M'lady, I will be back with your tea and cake soon." Allen bows and then leaves. "Okay what was that about?" Luka asks confused. "How was that? I like to act all high and mighty at cafe's like this. No one has ever seen me do it before, how was it?" Y/n asks as if she just performed in front of an entire audience. "Honestly i was convinced you grew up in like a fancy rich British household or something" Luka says as he chuckles. "Oh wow, I guess I'm just a great actor" Y/n says with a smile. "Yea, a great beautiful actor" Luka says admiring y/n's face. "Luka stop staring at me, its making me a bit embarrassed" Y/n says as she looks away from him. "O-Oh sorry, I didn't mean to stare" Luka says as he looks away a bit flustered.

~y/ns pov~

 "its fine, lets just talk for a bit an-" before I could finish my sentence I saw a blonde pop up in the corner of my eye. "you have got to be kidding me" i sigh in disappointment as Luka asks me whats wrong. I just point in the direction of the blonde. He turns and sees and just chuckles. "Excuse me as I deal with him." I say as I get up from my seat and walk towards the blonde. Once I arrive at their table I see Adrien with a fake mustache on and marinette with some big glasses on her face. "Im not that dumb guys, Are you two seriously spying on me or are you guys on a date?" I say with a smirk on my face as I see marinette go red. "we are on a date for our 3rd year anniversary together. we have no idea of who you are." Adrien says in a deep voice. Once marinette heard what adrien said she goes even more red. "mhm sureee" i say sarcastically as I quickly rip off the fake mustache. "Owwww! Y/n what the heck, that hurt!!" Adrien says trying not to be loud. "Guys stop spying on me and leave, this is just rude you know" I say trying to get them to leave. "Well we already ordered food so you cant just kick us out now" Adrien says giving me a sly look. "Okay fine stay here, have fun on your date!" I say as i walk from there table. "They are on a date appearantly so i think we should just leave them be." I say as i sit down. "Oh the cakes already arrived, great!" i say as i see both our cakes and tea on the table. "Yea i was waiting for you to come back to start eating." Luka says politely. "Aww thanks" I say giving Luka a soft smile. We both finish our cakes and are now just drinking our tea while talking. "You know what would be a fun idea" I say smirking. "What?" Luka says with a smile. "I think i should take a picture of Adrien and Marinette on their date and send it to everyone, Even chloe" I say as my smirk gets bigger. "Now that's a great idea" He says smirking back at me. I quickly get my phone out and get the perfect angle, i quickly take the picture and edit hearts around it. I show it to Luka and he approves. "We should leave and then send it to everyone." I say as i finish the rest of my tea. Luka nods then finishes his tea. We both get up and walk out. "Lets head to your place cause they will probably be on the way to my place." I say with a smile. "agreed, once we get there we can send out the picture and wait for everyone's replies" luka says getting a bit too excited, i found it cute though. We then arrive at the boathouse and Luka goes inside to make some popcorn as i edit the picture a bit more. He then comes out and sits next to me as he watch the moonlight reflect off the water. "I think its time to send it out" I say as i start sending it to everyone. "This is going to be hilarious" luka says already laughing as he throws a piece of popcorn in the air and tries to catch it in his mouth but fails. I then start reading out some of the replies. "omg, is that really adrien and marinette they are so cute together!!- Rose. Wow mari really did it, she actually got a date with adrien. We have to celebrate- alya. Woahhh broo, Adrien on a date. Now that's something i thought id never see- Nico. OMG is that my adrikins on a date with her! This is ridiculous utterly ridiculous, I'm telling daddy!!- Chloe" Luka just sits there laughing at the replies. "This night was the best night ever" Luka says as he wipes the tears from his eyes. "This really was, maybe we could do this again another time" I say a bit shy. "For sure, I'm free whenever so just tell me when, okay?" Luka says softly with passion in his voice. "For sure" I say softly. 

 I really am in love with him.