chapter four

~y/n's pov~ 

I decided to put on a jagged stone shirt with some black ripped jeans and a red flannel tied around my waist. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and went over to Juleka's boathouse. I decided to listen to jagged stone while walking. Once I arrived I put my earbuds in my pocket and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. 

"Oh hey, how are you feeling?" Luka says as he opens the door.

"Oh, I'm feeling lots better. Thanks for asking!" I responded all bubbly. 

"Well that's good, come on in. No one has woken up yet besides me and Juleka" he says moving to the side to let me in. 

"Oh okay," I say walking in and seeing everyone sleeping on the floor with their sleeping bags. I see Adrien and Marinette cuddling and I decide to take a picture. 

"They would make a cute couple, wouldn't they," Luka says while walking up to me.

"They sure would but Marinette is too afraid to confess and Adrien is in love with Ladybug," I respond while looking at the photo. 

"How can he love someone he doesn't know," He asks.

"It's like a celebrity crush, who's your celebrity crush?" I ask facing towards him. 

"Hmmm, I don't have one. I find it weird to love someone you don't know" He responds.

"That's understandable," I say looking away and walking towards Juleka.

"Hey Juluka, whatcha making?" I question while leaning on the counter.

"I'm making some chocolate chip pancakes with bacon, Wanna help make the eggs?" she asks softly. 

"Sure!" I respond excitedly.  I walk towards the fridge opening it and grabbing some eggs. I soon hear some footsteps behind me so I turn around to see who it was. 

"Morning guys, Oh welcome back n/n," Adrien says in a groggy voice showing that he just woke up. 

"Good morning young sire" I yell out in a British accent. 

"Holy jeez, it's too early to deal with your yelling" Adrien responds while covering his ears. 

"So rude, you hurt my precious feels" I wipe away my fake tears while I start cooking the eggs. 

"Who hurt my daughters feels!!" Alya yells out as she gets out of her sleeping bag. 

"He hurt my feel mommy," I say pointing to Adrien while sniffling. 

"How dare you hurt my daughters feel, Ima kill you" Alya yells while chasing Adrien around the house.

~No ones Pov~

While Alya was chasing Adrien every one else woke up from their screaming. Juleka and Y/n just finished making the food so they gathered everyone and sat outside while eating. A bit after they finished eating the same girl Luka was hanging out with the night before arrived. 

"Oh guys I want you guys to meet my girlfriend, Samantha," Luka says while walking up to his girlfriend. Everyone looks at y/n because they know that she likes him. 

"Uhm why are you guys looking at her, I'm the girlfriend here," Samantha says with sass. 

"We just met you, why are you being so rude," Adrien says while standing up. 

"Omg are you Adrien Agreste?! Can I have an autograph and a picture??" She says while running towards Adrien. 

"No, you were literally so rude to us, and my best friend," Adrien says getting a little heated. 

"That's your best friend, wow I didn't think you would have low standards," She says looking at y/n. 

"Okay who are you coming here and deciding to be rude towards us, Huh?" y/n says with attitude while getting in her face. 

"Hey y/n don't be so rude to her," Luka says defending his girlfriend. 

" God you really are blind, Adrien I see your bodyguard lets go," I say while grabbing Adrien's hand and walking towards his Bodyguards car.