chapter eight

~Authors Pov~

It was 5:00, and y/n just got out the shower and was drying their hair. After drying her hair she decided to to put on a nice black dress that just went above her knees. y/n then curled her hair and put it in a pony tail with two strands out with the front. She then put on some casual shoes, at this point it was 5:30. Y/n sat down at her desk and decided to draw while waiting. She got out her ipad and started drawing some anime characters until she heard the doorbell. She checked the time and it was 5:40. She then walked to the door and saw adrien outside. "ok what are you doing here, i have a date in literally five minutes" I say as i open the door for him. "I just wanna make sure he gets here on time, thats all" He says walking. "Ok but when he gets here your leaving" She says closing the door behind him. "ok ok" He says sitting down on the couch and checking the time. "He has two minutes to get here and while i was coming over here i didnt see him anywhere" He says acting all smart. "ok well its fine if he's a little late, it doesnt matter." Y/nrespond to adrien with a smile. "Oh but it does matter!" Adrien says getting a bit loud.

~Y/n pov~

"Adrien calm down, its fine" I say. Soon i hear a knock at the door so i go and open the door and i see luka standing at the door with a nice casual outfit and holding a rose. "This is for you" He says shyly before handing me the rose. "Aw thank you" I say grabbing the rose and quickly grabbing a small little vase and putting the rose in the vase and putting it on my desk in my room. I come back downstairs and see adrien giving luka a death stare. "Adrien calm down, your being a bit much" I say slighty pushing him away from luka. "Fine but ill be waiting here for you. I expect her back by 9:00!" He says with a stern face. "yes sir" Luka says with a smile. "Ok we will be going now, Bye 'Dad' " I say to adrien giggling a bit before closing the door behind me and Luka.