chapter five

~No one's Pov~

Once they both entered Adrien's Bodyguards car, everyone, outside starting arguing with Luka and Samantha. 

"I really think you should leave, you aren't welcome here anymore," Juleka said while standing up and pointing towards the exit.

"Woah okay you can't say that to her, She is welcome here anytime," Luka said walking towards Juleka. 

"Luka she literally is being so rude to our friends and your still gonna stand up for her. Now we know who you really care about and yes I can say that to her. She is no longer welcome here!" Juleka said starting to raise her voice. 

"If she isn't welcome here, then neither are your stupid friends aren't welcome here!" Luka said pushing Juleka to the ground. Since Adrien's bodyguard didn't leave yet Adrien ran out the car and pushed Luka to the ground as Rose helped Juleka up.

"What is wrong with you! Pushing your own sister to the ground and calling all of us stupid. What's your damn problem!" Adrien said sternly. Soon y/n ran out trying to get Adrien to calm down. 

"Adrien relax, please calm down," Y/n said while trying to hold him back. Soon Luka got up and was about to throw a punch at Adrien until y/n saw what he was doing and quickly ran in front of Adrien and Luka ended up punching y/n. Everyone went quiet once they saw what happened. Y/n fell to the floor. Everyone was in shock and didn't know what to do. 

"Get out" Juleka managed to say to Luka and Samantha. They both left and Marinette ran to y/n.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Marinette said softly worried for her friend. Y/n looked up with a bruise forming on her cheek.

"I swear when I see Luka, I'm gonna kill him," Alya said cracking her knuckles. 

" No, it's fine, I'm fine. It's just a tiny bruise." Y/n said trying to smile.

~With Luka~

Luka was still in shock while his girlfriend was smiling. 

"Omg that was amazing and hilarious, she is probably crying right now. What a loser" She said laughing. Soon Luka looks at her with disgust on his face.

"I can't be with you, Your horrible" Luka said walking away from Samantha.

"Wait babe come on I was joking. You know that" She said trying to get Luka to forgive her. 

"Don't come near me or any of my friends ever again, because of you the most amazing girl in the world hates me now. So just leave me alone" Luka said pissed off. 

"But I don't hate you though," She says

"Not you, Y/n," Luka says walking away leaving Samantha shocked.