Author's Note

I do not own any of these characters except new original characters. Rights of Mattheo Riddle go towards yasmineamaro. Rights of any Harry Potter characters go towards their original creator; JK Rowling.

This is an 18+ fanfiction.

Some bits of the plot are changed. Regulus Black and all the marauders survived. Regulus betrayed Voldemort and succeeded in finding the horcruxes and destroying them. He did not die looking for the locket because he had swimming lessons all his life. (I'm sorry I had to).

He was still a death eater but was working against them and when Peter became the traitor he told Sirius. So James and Lily didn't die, Sirius wasn't sent to Azkaban, Remus didn't end up alone and they all raised Harry together.

After the war was over Regulus moved to France with his adopted daughter, Cordelia Black to get away from all the publicity and live a peaceful life.

There she went to Beauxbatons where she met Mattheo Riddle.

Mattheo Riddle is not Voldemort's son lets just imagine there's a pureblood Riddle family somewhere.

I don't know who Cordelia is going to end up with. We'll see how the story develops.

Anyway that's all you need to know for now

Thank you for reading!