Meeting a God

-AGER-

                                                                                      AGE: 788

{ This entire book will be in Agers perspective unless I say otherwise, You are Ager}

You raised your hands into a fighting stance as Arak attacked you again. He launched a flurry of attacks at you as you barely held on waiting for the perfect moment to counter. Their. You saw the opening and took it landing a critical blow on your mentor causing him to stumble backward. Not wanting to lose the advantage you charged forward sending a beam straight at him with your right hand. Arak unable to defend himself from your attack was tossed into the air but you followed him without trouble but right before you got to Arak he formed a Ki blade with his legs and feet becoming a living weapon and began to spin like a tornado. You tried to escape him but Arak was too fast and before long you were caught in his flurry of blades each one injuring you but never killing you. You yelled in pain and shouted "Yield!" and just like that Arak had won... again. Arak laughed as you limped away from him "What is it, Ager? losing so soon?" You gave him an empty smile and sat down gulping down a senzu as you did so. "When are you going to fight seriously?" you asked as Arak sat down next to you. Arak looked up at the sky for a moment before replying with a grin "When are you going to realize that you are simply not strong enough yet?" You looked at your boots saddened that still after all this time you still weren't strong enough. Arak placed a hand on your shoulder comforting you "Eh don't worry about it I mean after all I am the strongest in the universe!" You nodded at his words acknowledging them for what you didn't know was the last time...

The next day...

You watched the sunrise and for an unexplainable reason, you couldn't help but feel like this was the last sunrise you would ever see. You shivered as you felt something change but what? You were about to go back inside to have breakfast when you felt an enormous amount of Ki enter from beyond the sky. You turned around instantly and saw two humanoid life-forms slowly descend on the planet.

 You turned around instantly and saw two humanoid life-forms slowly descend on the planet

You flew other to them as fast as you could Arak was already there. "Who are you?" You said trying not to think about how powerful the fat purple cat was and you didn't even want to think about the silver-haired girl. That purple cat scoffed as he looked at us "Vados why did you bring me here? I said I was looking for STRONG warriors". The silver-haired girl who you assumed was Vados just frowned "I'm sorry lord Champa but I thought I sensed Goku" The Fat cat who was likely Champa looked confused until he saw you then he looked MORE confused "Goku?! What the hell are you doing here!?!" You stepped back hand's raised "Woah I'm not Goku my name is Ager" Champa scowled "Don't lie to me Goku!" Champa raised a hand and readied to fire some kind of Ki blast at you. Champa was about to release the Ki blast when Arak intercepted it with his own. "What?!" Shouted Champa in surprise. Arak took a fighting stance "You will not lay a finger on my student!" You watched as Arak began to Battle Champa but instantly it was clear that Champa held the advantage despite being the new advertisement for KFC. Arak knew that if he held back his entire planet would be destroyed so he transformed into his Death Given state {Super Saiyan}. Champa was Pushed back but snarled "No-one makes a fool of me!" Your eyes widened as Champa raised his hand and pointed it at you...

Something jumped between you and Champa...

"HAKAI!!"