A Visit to Sadala

AGE: 789 

"... Kale was a legendary super Saiyan?!?" You exclaimed in shock as Goku recounted his first battle with Kale, Goku nodded "She definitely was! and she was strong!" You jumped up and down in excitement "I wish I could battle her!" Goku nodded sympathetically when they heard Vegeta scoff "Of course you can battle her! Kale is an inhabitant of Universe 6! and you're the destroyer of Universe 6!" You jumped up mentally smacking yourself, Of course, you could fight her! you could fight anyone you wanted to now that you had mastered your Thunder God form! Well except destroyers... "Vados! Take us to Sadala please!" Vados nodded smiling mentally at your politeness even though you had been a destroyer for a year now {You spent 17 years to you in Vados' staff training to master your Thunder God form} as you placed your hand on her back with Goku placing a hand on your back and Vegeta placing a hand on Goku's back forming some kind of train...

"Stop here Vados." You said. Vados did as you asked and stopped on the moon of Sadala. "My lord?" She asked wondering why you stopped here. "I want to know how they would greet us if they didn't know who we were. Goku, Vegeta stay here until I return." You heard Goku wine at this "Why? I wanna go to!" You chuckled at Goku's reaction "I want to experience this for myself. besides, you are most likely known to them, after all, you have battled and beaten 3 of their greatest warriors, I don't want them to know who I am. "You're wearing the clothes of a destroyer god Ager that will defeat the cause," Vegeta said indicating your clothing. "oh... uh Vados a little help please?" you said awkwardly. Vados nodded with a smile and tapped your forehead with her staff changing your clothes back to their original White Gi. You nodded to Goku and Vegeta "Remember stay here." and then you began the descent onto Sadala.

{Is it only me or does Sadala sound like Salad?}

You decided to float straight down into the royal palace, wondering what would happen. When you landed instantly you were surrounded by Saiyan's everyone wearing strange armor. You estimated 100 Saiyans in total. "Hi, there!" you said waving your hand in greeting with a friendly tone. Silence... You tried again "My name is Ager" More silence. "Uhh can you guy's even talk?" you asked genuinely worried. Without warning, 2 of the Saiyans grabbed you and began to drag you {You weren't even struggleing} into what looked like a throne room. They tossed you on the ground before who you guessed was the King of Sadala. You jumped to your feet "Hey" You said in a cheerful tone. The king snarled "Who is this bug you have brought before me?" demanded the king. You frowned a bit at that comment. "Hey what did I do to you?" You said a bit annoyed by how this King Sadala was acting. You felt two hands on your shoulders pushing you to the ground. You were really beginning to get pissed now. "This Saiyan who says his name is Ager flew straight into the palace my lord, By doing so he has trespassed and broken the law. What is your judgment?" one of the Guards asked. Sadala looked at you before scoffing and waving his hand. "Execute him of course." Hearing these words the Guards instantly placed their hands on both sides of your head charging their ki. Breaking free of the Guard's hold you tossed them backward with your hands. You stood to your full height and looked Sadala Dead in the eye "I would watch how you speak King." Before you could even take a step forward something knocked you out of the Throne room and into the courtyard. You got up from the mini crater that the impact had caused to look at who had just hit you.

 You got up from the mini crater that the impact had caused to look at who had just hit you

"Stay away from our king!" Said the Saiyan. You could feel his Ki and it was impressive. "Who are you?" you asked the Saiyan. "My name is Cabba. And unlike you, I am loyal to the King!" Cabba said as he took a fighting stance. You scowled these Saiyans were not only doing a better job Pissing you off than anyone else but they were strong. "If it's a fight you want." You flew straight at Cabba without warning "Then it's a fight you'll get!" You shouted as he punched him straight into the air. Cabba recovered quickly and no sooner you to had begun to battle. You knew instantly that this Cabba was no ordinary warrior and was comparable in strength to Vegeta. As Cabba unleashed a flurry of blows you were pushed back. Cabba kicked you square in the stomach causing you to cough blood. Cabba then followed up with a punch to the face before knocking you back "Give up, you can't win." You looked at Cabba and smiled. "Oh, I can win." Before Cabba could even process what you just said. You released a roar of Fury and turned Super Saiyan. The look on Cabba's face was priceless. "What? didn't know I could do that, did you? Cabba." Cabba smiled "You're strong, But I can do that too!" Cabba transformed into Super Saiyan. Before long he was in Super Saiyan 2. It was then that you showed him Super Saiyan 3. With a roar that could be heard throughout the entire city, Lightning began to arc around you. Cabba was shocked as your eyebrows vanished.

You looked down at Cabba "This is Super Saiyan 3!" you shouted as Cabba stared at your new form

You looked down at Cabba "This is Super Saiyan 3!" you shouted as Cabba stared at your new form. Not wanting to give up Cabba charged at you. You laughed as you easily blocked Cabba's blow's "Is that all? You disappoint me Cabba." you said as you kicked Cabba down to earth. "Cabba!" someone shouted. You turned around to see who you guessed was Cabba's father charge at you firing Ki blast's as he went. You just looked at the Father with Disdain. Appearing behind him you fired a non-fatal Ki blast through his chest. Cabba seeing this was engulfed in rage. "Noo!!!" As the scream came Cabba pushed beyond his limits and Transformed into Super Saiyan 3.

 "Noo!!!" As the scream came Cabba pushed beyond his limits and Transformed into Super Saiyan 3

Caught off guard at the speed that Cabba was able to transform Cabba was able to overwhelm you. "I'm Gonna Kill You!" shouted the Saiyan as he fired Ki blast after Ki blast. You knew that in this form Cabba was an actual threat. At least as long as you were in this form. Cabba continued to punch you again and again engulfed in rage. Until he uppercutted you into a nearby mountain. You stood up panting "You surprise me young Cabba" You knew that should you continue to fight in SSJ3 the battle would last too long. Cabba hovered in front of you and prepared a Ki blast "Any last words." he said so sure of himself. You grinned "As a matter of fact yes..." you drew your arms next to yourself "KAIOKEN X25!!" you shouted. As the Red aura surrounded you you felt your power grow. Cabba didn't even have time to process this before he was victim to a Final Kamehameha. You grinned and returned to base as the unconscious Cabba fell to the ground. You picked him up and after a moment sent a Ki blast straight upwards signaling Vados, Vegeta, and Goku that they could come down now.