Back to the Future

P.O.V Arak

I clutched my head as I sat up, My ears rang as spots danced in my eyes, I looked around. I was on a different Planet, I reached out sensing for Marvo but found nothing. Where was I? Or Better yet When?

I jumped up and Ignited my Ki as I took off towards the nearest cluster of Battle Power Signatures. What I found was a large city, It had Skyscrapers that Reached the clouds, the shortest was easily 100 stories! And By the look of the technology used, I was no Longer in The Past. 

I landed in the middle of the plaza and walked up to the nearest man, "Hello?", He jumped as I greeted him but he settled quickly and looked at me calmly, "Hello". I looked around "I know this will sound weird but humor me, What Year Is it?" The Man thought for a moment before saying "790", He then looked at me and said, "Are you a Saiyan?". I sighed "Yes, or at least mostly Saiyan." I was back in my own universe and time! or at least around my time...

I Then Began to search the city with excitement. It was all new! I saw all kinds of messed-up Posters and Billboards saying that the 'end was near' and junk like that. That part wasn't new though. Eventually, my wanderings left me bored, I looked around searching for a dark alleyway to get mugged in. Eventually, I found one and I walked in quite happily, It didn't take even a minute before I was surrounded by Thieves and Thugs. The Leader of Said Thugs pointed his gun at me "Hand over the cash, now!" I just beamed at him and spread my arms "Finally! Some Entertainment! How good are you with the Gun kid?"  The Leader stumbled and looked at me confused before regaining his posture "Give us what you got or die!" I stopped smiling and asked "Wait... Have all of you killed before?" I dreaded the answer as they all nodded, My shoulders fell and I looked down at the ground "How many?", The Leader began to laugh "I don't count Profit!" I ignited my aura as I looked up "I never should've come into this ally", The Leader smiled and gestured to his gun "Obviously!", I clenched my fists and my Aura began to flare up "Cause now you've got to die" Faster than any of them could react I used my speed to kill them all.

 Have all of you killed before?" I dreaded the answer as they all nodded, My shoulders fell and I looked down at the ground "How many?", The Leader began to laugh "I don't count Profit!" I ignited my aura as I looked up "I never should've come int...

I looked back as they all dropped to the ground and I sighed, I hated killing, most of the time.

But what I didn't know was that killing those thugs was one of the best choices in my life.

P.O.V 3rd

An hour later in the tallest Skyscraper in the city a furious pair of eyes watched the ground below.

This Pair of Eyes belonged to the most powerful man in the city, The Drug Lord Exo.

Exo was over 500 years old, With a battle power of 2 million he was no laughing stock when compared to a majority of the planet or even the universe

Exo was over 500 years old, With a battle power of 2 million he was no laughing stock when compared to a majority of the planet or even the universe. But his true gift was his 'friends in higher places'. 

"Are you sure that this, Man was alone?" Exo asked silently, The Man behind him nodded "He killed them all, Including your son" Exo felt no saddness from the passing of his child, But he was angry that a single man killed 10 of my best men and vanished without a trace. Exo turned around and waved the Messenger out. He sat down in his chair and though carefully before deciding to pick up his phone and dial a number few had in the universe, but to a man who was known for one thing. His skill to make people dissapear.

"Yes?" Came the Cold voice from the Phone.

Exo turned around as he looked over the city through his window, "I have a Job for you".

The Cold voice didn't respond for a moment before saying "Who and Why?",

Exo sighed "10 of my best men, along with my son, Were killed by a Single Man, I will send you the video should you take the Job" 

The Voice sounded amused "You know I don't take Personal Calls, Exo" 

Exo nodded even though he knew the assasin probably couldn't see this, "I suspect this man is a Saiyan, I have the money, you have the skills, Unless you don't think you can handle this?" Taunted Exo.

"I can handle anyone Exo, You now this" Responded the Voice coldly.

Exo laughed at the rare emotion he had heard, "Oh I know you can handle this, You aren't called the Greatest Assasin in the Universe for nothing." Exo hung up the phone and smiled as he new that Death was coming for the Saiyan. 

It would be done in one Hit...