Hit! The Legendary Assassin!

P.O.V Arak

I was flying over the City when I felt a powerful Ki signature arrive, and It was Hostile. I quickly changed direction without a second thought and flew as fast as I could to the Ki signature. When I arrived I looked around at the well nothing that was there, It was a bare dock. 

I landed in the middle and looked around, It was then that by pure instinct I jumped back just as a cone of Pressurized Air was sent flying right where I just was. My eyes widened and I looked around sensing a very powerful Ki Signature, So powerful I instantly entered Super Saiyan. I looked around "Show yourself!", A figure walked out of the shadows. I got into a fighting stance "Who are you?"

The Alien simply replied with "I am Hit, And you are going to die" 

P.O.V 3rd

Hit launched himself towards Arak with incredible speed, catching Arak off guard. Arak tried to defend himself from the assassin but failed as Hit used his Timeskip. 

Arak was launched away by the ferocious power behind the Assassins attacks

Arak was launched away by the ferocious power behind the Assassins attacks. He stumbled to his feet, 'what the hell?' Arak thought as he charged at Hit again. The same thing happened, He was struck in his vital points again, and again and again. Arak couldn't take much more of this. As he was sent flying once again he heard the Assassin scoff "You've lasted much longer than most and for that, you have my respect, but you won't last much longer." Arak winced as he knew that Hit was right, He was surprised he had lasted as long as he had, Hit was one of the most powerful opponents he had ever fought, even stronger then... Arak's head snapped up as he realized 2 things at once, 

Most of the time he could see Hits movements but not when Hit was attacking, If that was Hits normal speed then surely this battle would be over by now, there was only 1 explanation, Time Skip. 

And 2nd, Arak still had another Transformation, a transformation he had used against Marvo. 

Arak drew his hands to his sides and focused on the transformation, he could feel it just within his reach, but beyond he sensed a near-infinite amount of transformations, each one stronger than the last, he also sensed something that was without power but was filled with strength at the same time, again he sensed a near-infinite amount of possibilities with this as well, he sensed diverging paths, intertwining paths, but this wasn't what he needed. "RRAAAHHH!!" 

Hit's eyes narrowed as Arak began to scream, he recognized these theatrics from his battles with Goku, Arak was powering up. The ground below began to break from Arak's power, The earth shook for 10 full seconds. Hit saw Arak's hair grow and lengthen, his eyebrows vanish, and pupils grow within his eyes. Then with a green explosion of power the transformation was complete. Hit recognized this form, it was Super Saiyan 3, but it looked like Kales transformations. Hit took his hands out of his pockets and narrowed into a fighting stance. 

Arak took a deep breath in then out, He could feel the power flowing through his veins, but unlike before, he could feel this power straining him, weakening him with every moment. Arak didn't know why, but he would find out. He landed in front of Hit and readied himself into a fighting stance. Both Warriors charged at one another but this time with a noticeable difference, Arak anticipated. 

Hits eyes widened when he saw Arak holding his fist with a smirk, Then Arak hit Hit in the dragon balls. Hit cringed with pain as he stumbled back he looked up and was met with a WHAAM!! as Arak uppercutted him so hard his feet left the ground. Hit yelled as he fell on his back, He scrambled to his feet but no sooner was met with Arak preparing a Galik gun, Hit tried to dodge it but Arak vanished and reappeared right behind him, delivering a Point Blank "GALIK GUN!" The beam was so powerful that Hit couldn't defend himself and was knocked into a wall, he tried to get up but Arak pushed him down with his foot, "Why" Was all Arak asked, Hit was caught off guard at this but didn't speak, Arak sighed as he dropped out of SSJ3 and stepped back, "I want to know who hired you to kill me", Hit raised an eyebrow but eventually decided to speak, "Yesterday you killed a group of criminals, the leader was the son of one of the most powerful drug lords in the galaxy, he hired me to kill you", Arak raised an eyebrow but said nothing, "Tell me, Hit, where does this Drug Lord live?", Hit nodded to the tallest building in the city, Arak smiled in thanks "Wait here"

P.O.V Arak

Igniting my Ki I flew towards the Drug Lords' home smashing through an expensive window in the process. A man in a business suit's eyes widened in shock, I guessed that this was the Drug Lord and proceeded to introduce him to my pointy friend. After I beheaded the Crime Lord I began to search through the building for a vault. 

I ripped down a painting to reveal the Vault, "Eureka!" I ripped it out of the wall and grunted as I felt its weight, "Should've bench-pressed this damn thing instead of the mountains back home" I said smiling as I took off back to Hit. 

I tossed it to his feet and grinned at the surprised look on his face, "What is this?" asked the bewildered Assassin. I laughed "Your money I'm guessing, and more" Hit raised an eyebrow as he looked at me but said nothing. "You're definitely powerful for a Saiyan" Hit remarked, I jumped down in front of him "You know other Saiyans?", Hit nodded, I grinned "Can you tell me how to get to them?", Hit closed his eyes in deep thought for a while before bringing out a button and pressing it. A couple of seconds later a medium-sized spaceship landed next to me, "This will take you to Sadala and no further, once there it will return to me" I smiled and held out my hand for him to shake it. Hit didn't shake it. I put my hand back in my pocket awkwardly, "well uhh thanks" Hit nodded and flew off. I walked into the Spaceship and said "Planet Sadala" and no sooner did I begin my 8-month journey to Planet Sadala.

I apologize if the battle sequence is a bit trash, It's just hard to incorporate Hits TimeSkip in battles.

Oh and there will be a sequel to this book, in a way, It will focus on a different person entirely from another Universe.

Also if you read my TitanDimension Neptunia: Long Live the King then you should check out TitanDimension Neptunia: What Is a King to a God?