Birth of a Super Saiyan

- 10 months later-

                                                        P.O.V Arak

I looked at the Burning battleground. I clenched my fists, Pointless, All of these deaths, Pointless. Yamoshi flew over next to me as I looked down at the corpses of our brothers and sisters. "We need to end this war," I said as I looked at Yamoshi. He nodded "It's gone on for far too long, but how? How do we end it?", I closed my eyes as I thought, "Assemble the war council, I have a Plan"

I flew into the entrance of the war council tent. It wasn't much to look at, but it held some of the strongest beings on the planet. I sighed as I realized that I had entered in the midst of an argument between the southerners and the Berserker's respective leaders. 

"We need to Leave! We cannot win this war! Not now!" Yelled the Southeneners chief, The Berserkers Leader yelled back "We cannot Run! We Are Warriors!", I sighed as I looked at them, Yamoshi clapped "Enough!", The Chief's seemed to notice us and looked ashamed. I just shook my head in disappointment, "Both of you are wrong", The feuding chiefs looked at me confused, "We can win this war, But we are not Warriors. We are a single force, and we cannot win a prolonged war, but we may be able to win the war with one final strike." I walked over to the map of Sadala and tapped the capital "If we attack the Capital, with all of our might in an all or nothing attempt, we have the best chance at winning. A chance that we cannot pass up." The chiefs nodded, They had come to respect my judgment long ago. and they knew that Argument would just make it worse. I looked into the eyes of each of the leaders, "Tonight we attack".

-at midnight-

I nodded at Yamoshi as I slew another Saiyan. But just as I began to walk over to him a large Ki blast hit the space between us, sending us both flying. I hit my head o something cold and hard, "urrghh, everything hurts" I stood up and looked around, it was then that over 50 powerful Saiyans appeared around me. I grinned as I took a fighting stance, this was gonna be good.

P.O.V Yamoshi 3rd

Yamoshi screamed as he was tossed back by the force of the explosion and slammed into a building. He stood up slowly and winced, Whoever had tossed that Ki had power, that's for sure. He stumbled out of the hole he had made in the building and looked around. As he did he saw 5 other Saiyans surround him, each one around 1/5 of his full power. Great. He took a fighting stance as he readied to fight them. 

"RAAGH!" Yamoshi charged at one of the Saiyans with his full speed as he attacked. The Saiyan kept up their defense until Yamoshi was forced to jump back, "GALIK GUN!" he shouted as he fired the beam at the Saiyan. But the Saiyan dodged his attack and joined the others. Yamoshi looked around and realized with fear that the moon, was full. The 5 enemies looked up at the moon and transformed into Great Apes, then they began to beat the shit out of Yamoshi.

Yamoshi was being knocked back and forth, he had no time to think, no time to react, all he had was pain. This continued until he was knocked to the doorframe of a nearby house. He looked up at the Women and Child there, his eyes widened as he realized, this kid looked like him. But just as soon as he thought this the building went up in smoke and flames. 

Yamoshi stood up as he looked at the ruins of the house. He looked around, at all of the screaming children around, all of the mothers that called for their children. and something within him snapped. He gritted his teeth, "How... Dare... You... They... Had... Nothing... To DO WITH THIS!!" He screamed so loudly that everyone in the city felt his power. and as he let his rage lose Arak Smiled. 

He looked at the 5 Great Apes that surrounded him, He growled as he looked at them, They all stumbled back in fear, "What? What are you?!" shouted one of the Great Apes, Yamoshi looked at them before saying "A Super Saiyan" Then he charged at the ...

He looked at the 5 Great Apes that surrounded him, He growled as he looked at them, They all stumbled back in fear, "What? What are you?!" shouted one of the Great Apes, Yamoshi looked at them before saying "A Super Saiyan" Then he charged at the 5 as he yelled. "I AM YAMOSHI, AND I AM A SUPER SAIYAN!!"

-10 Minutes later-

P.O.V Arak

I stumbled through the wreckage of the City, I searched and Searched, He couldn't be. Surely not...

I then felt a dwindling battle power, so faint I wasn't sure it was there. But I flew to it without hesitation. It was there that I found Yamoshi, as he took his final breath he was grinning at me, his final words were uttered from his mouth "Guess I'm a legend now... eh?" Tears fell down my face as I felt his Ki fade completely until it was gone. A Lone Saiyan charged at me "YAAHH!!", I didn't even look at him as I sent a Ki blast straight through his Heart. I stood up and closed Yamoshi's eyes, I looked up as I felt the battle power of the Emperor, My rage began to spill out, and I roared into the sky, "NOOO!!!"

I roared until my throat was dry and tears were streaming down my face. I fell to my knees and muttered "I'm gonna kill him Yamoshi."

A/N I apologize for the bad storytelling in this chapter, but I needed to speed things along.