A New Power, And A New Enemy

P.O.V Arak

I looked as Jiren and Broly fast approached, both in their maximum power. I swear and entered my SSJ4 transformation, but when I did I felt something, change. I was growing stronger, and Broly was growing weaker. My power continued to grow until I was many times more powerful than before, but still too weak to battle Jiren and Broly. I gritted my teeth, I wouldn't lose, not today. I flew towards the pair and began to fight. 

I punched Broly in the stomach attempting to knock him away, but Jiren was too fast and punched me away, Jiren then was on me, striking me faster than I could react. I tried to kick him but Jiren just grabbed my foot before throwing me into Broly who began to crush my Ribs, I screamed in agony before managing to push Broly away. The Legendary Super Saiyan wasn't so easily discouraged however and kicked me to Jiren, who punched me back. Using me like a tennis ball between the pair who laughed as they annihilated me. This went on for so long that I was surprised I was even still alive as Broly grabbed my neck and kneed me in the stomach before throwing me into one of the many strange flowing lights that made up this strange realm. I felt my hair fall and my body weakens I fell out of Super Saiyan 4. Both Jiren and Broly laughed as they watched me try to get up.

A bright, red and green light filled my vision, I looked up and to my horror, Jiren and Broly were preparing a Large Ki Sphere to kill me. My shoulders fell and I accepted my fate. I couldn't win, not this time. Jiren and Broly laughed as they tossed the Orb at me, sealing my fate.

Or so it seemed.

P.O.V 3rd

As the Orb rushed at Arak he closed his eyes in defeat. "Arak", Arak's eyes shot open as he heard, no that impossible! An apparition appeared in front of Arak "Yamoshi?" Gasped Arak in surprise, Yamoshi nodded "Yes old friend, your fight isn't over yet. You've still got work to do" Arak tried to move but he couldn't, "I can't, I can't beat them, It's impossible" Yamoshi shook his head with a smile "very little is impossible old friend, and winning isn't one of them" Yamoshi then placed his hands on Araks head, flooding him with power. Arak opened his eyes as they glowed White. 

The Ki Blast vanished and Jiren and Broly's eyes widened in surprise, what had just happened? Jiren heard something, or rather someone behind him. He turned around and saw Arak, glowing with a strange white and gold aura that looked similar to Ultra Instinct. Jiren growled as he and Broly both attempted to punch him. Arak grabbed both of their hands not even moving an inch, "No" was all that the warrior said as he slammed Broly and Jiren together like Cymbals before tossing them away. Jiren and Broly's heads ringed as they stood up, eyes wide, at Araks new form.

Arak looked at himself, clenching his hands much like Goku had, "Damn, this form is powerful", said the warrior as he looked up at Jiren and Broly as they charged at him, Arak smiled with glee as he flew towards the 2 warriors, kicking them both in the heads in a tornado style. Arak then laughed "you're not ready to fight my pinkie toe!", Jiren and Broly both growled with anger, Arak then began to fly towards them, ready to end the fight.

When...

A bright light erupted from where Jiren and Broly were, Arak held up his arms to shield himself from it but his attempt was in vain as he soon was thrown back by the immense power. When the Light faded fear gripped Araks' heart.

"We are Jiroly," Said the fusion as power fluctuated all around him

"We are Jiroly," Said the fusion as power fluctuated all around him. Arak's eyes widened with fear and he stepped back, but in an instant, Jiroly was in front of him, his fist in Araks stomach. Arak coughed up blood and spit as he fell to his knees in front of the Fusion. "Pathetic" Jiroly said as he prepared to kill Arak, when...

BOOM!

Jiroly growled as he was hit by a powerful Ki blast, Arak looked around but was suddenly miles away and moving, Araks eyes widened as he saw Whis carrying him, like a suitcase? Jiroly screamed in rage and followed them, but thanks to Whis' supreme speed they were able to escape. After hour's of flight, they reached Agers' planet Arak saw Ager on his knees, with tears streaming down his face. Whis landed in front of Ager, "What happened?" said the angel with worry. Arak looked around, where was Vados? Ager looked up  "I- I couldn't s-save her..." Ager Sobbed and choked. Arak's eyes widened as Did Whis'.

This could only mean one thing.

They Had Vados.