Chapter 33

'I need to go alone,' Allison writes on her notepad as they finished running up the stairs.

"Wha... Allison, I can't let you do that, all right? She's beyond reasoning," Luther states.

"Yes, well, the concert's started. So, whatever we're going to do, we better do it now," Y/n says.

"Do you honestly think she's gonna listen? After everything that's happened?"

"We don't have time for this," Klaus says.

"Okay," Luther says before Allison runs off.

"You're using her as a distraction, aren't you?" Diego asks,

"Our best chance to incapacitate Vanya," Luther says.

"Woah, woah, back up. Incapacitate?" Y/n asks.

"We can't take any chances or risks," Luther says.

"God..."

"She'll thank us later," Luther says.

"So, what's the plan?" Klaus asks.

"Uh, you wait out front."

"What?"

"Yeah, you're the lookout."

"The lookout?"

"Yeah, you too, Y/n."

"What?" Y/n asks.

"Yeah, Five would kill me if you even got a scratch on you."

.....................................................................................................................................................................

"What's with all the lollygagging?" Five asks before Y/n spatial jumps inside and tackles him to avoid the attacks.

"For god's sake, you scared me!" Y/n said, slapping his chest. "Don't disappear like that again!"

"Alright," Five chuckles.

"Five, what the... I thought you bailed on us!" Luther says.

"I had an errand to run," He excuses.

"And we're about to die," Y/n states.

"You know these guys?" Diego asks.

"Yeah, I do," Five replies.

"And?"

"Well, what Y/n said. We're about to die," Five replied as Diego killed some shooters with his knives.

"Guys, it's Cha-Cha! It's Cha-Cha, she..." Klaus yells as Y/n conjures a barrier to protect and give him time to find real cover.

Five spatial jumped on top of one shooter, forcing him to turn around to shoot three of his buddies.

Klaus's hands glowed blue before tentacles appeared and Ben took out most, if not all, the guys in the fight. While he did so, Diego saw Cha-Cha and ran off.

"Heh... Bentacles," Y/n giggled.

"Oh, my god. It's him. Ben," Luther says.

"Now who's the lookout?" Klaus asks as Ben disappears.

"Oh, welcome back," Luther tells Diego. "Where were you?"

"Honouring a memory," Diego responds. "So, how do you wanna end this thing?"

"We surround her. All right? We come at her from all angles," Luther states.

"So, you basically want us to die," Y/n says.

"I prefer the term 'Suicide mission.'"

"One of us could get through. It's the only chance we've got," Five states.

"Are we all in?"

"Yeah," Diego says.

"All right. Allison?" He asks as the girl shakes her head. "Stage left," He instructs before turning to the others and giving them their locations. "Stage right, You guys take the front. I'm sorry. There's no time, Allison. If she finishes this concert, the world goes up in flames."

Everyone took their locations before looking at Luther for the signal.

"Now!" He yelled as they charged.

Vanya slashed at them with her bow before energy tentacles came out of her and started sucking the life out of them.

'Heh... We got Bentacles now we got Vanyatacles,' Y/n thought to Five.

'Please no,' He replies as they laugh.

"Whatever you're going to do, do it now!" Y/n yells at Allison. "I'd very much like to be alive!"

Allison held a gun at Vanya before shooting it beside her ear. Vanya blacks out, but just before she does so, an energy blast came out of her.

"Is she alive?" Luther asks.

"She is," Y/n says, checking her pulse.

"She is? Yeah?"

"Oh, thank god."

"We did it! We saved the world!"

"I wouldn't be too sure about that," Y/n says as she looks at a Moon rock heading straight for Earth.

"That's not good."

"So, this is it, huh? So much for... saving the world," Klaus says.

"If only Sir Reginald could see us right now, huh?" Diego asks. "The Umbrella Academy. A total failure."

"At least we're together at the end. As a family," Luther says.

"This doesn't have to be the end," Five says.

"What? What are you saying, Five?"

"I think I have a way outta here. But you gotta trust me on this."

"Yeah, I don't think so," Diego says.

"Yeah. But we have two options. One: Do nothing and die now. Option Two: Try Five's way, possibly save the world or die later," Y/n states.

"Anyway, in less than a minute, we're going to be vaporized," Five says.

"What's your idea, then?" Diego asks.

"We use my ability to time travel. But this time, I'll take you with me."

"You can do that?"

"I don't know. I've never tried it before."

"What's the worst that can happen?"

"You're looking at it—A 58-year-old man in a child's body, so there's that."

"Oh, what the hell," Diego says. "I'm in."

"Yeah, whatever. I'm in," Klaus says.

"Me too," Luther says. "Allison?" He asks as she nods.

"What does Ben think?" Y/n asks.

"Great, yeah, he's in," Klaus says.

"Okay, great. Luther, grab Vanya," Five says.

"Wait, should we be taking her?" The said man asks. "I mean, if she's the cause of the apocalypse. Isn't that like taking the bomb with us?"

"The apocalypse will always happen," Five explains. "And Vanya will always be the cause unless we take her with us and fix her."

"We're going to die either way so..." Y/n says as they hold hands.

"It's working!" Luther says.

"Hold on! It's gonna get messy!" Five warns before they get younger and disappear.

And that is the end of season 1, Season 2 will be a different book but Im not sure when I will publish since I am too busy right now