14

K I M T A E H Y U N G

"Hey, I have to go to the city again. Do you want me to get anything?" I shout to Sana who is now reaching expert in growing crops. She seems to enjoy doing now.

"Not really" She said without even turning her face to look at me.

"Jimin? Jungkook?" I also ask these two since they got up early to stay with Sana today since I told them I will go to the city today.

"Just get us some good snacks to eat" Jungkook said as he is helping Sana with Jimin.

"Yeah, get us something good to try" Jimin said.

"Okay, I'm leaving" I said as I walk to the front door. I heard all of them shout 'yes, come back safe' in unison.

I open the door, and I see Sowon standing in front of my house.

"Sowon" I smile, well a bit awkward since I didn't meet her at all ever since that drinking night.

"Taehyung" She also smiles back at me awkwardly, I guess she remembered what happened that night.

"Uh..I need to go to the city now, if you need anything; you can inform those three inside" I said and wave at her. I open the door for her widely before I was about to walk away, Sowon grabs one of my hands. In a surprise, I turn to look at her.

"The thing is..." Sowon talks to me.

I wait for her to finish her sentence, she glances at me and glances down.

"What I said that night, it's the truth" Sowon looks up to stare at me. 

Shit.

I mean I know she likes me, but how am I going to respond to this? I only see her like a little sister.

"Sowon, I-" 

"You don't have to answer me now!" Sowon shouts, I jump a bit in surprise. 

I remain silent. I really don't know what to say to this.

"Please consider this" She said as she is staring at me. I look at her, I mean I have nothing to consider, I don't want to give hope or anything.

"I've liked you for a long time" Sowon continued, her voice is loud and clear.

I was about to say something, but my eyes turn to see those three standing behind Sowon inside the house. 

I see Sana glancing at something, I look to where she glances, it's our hands.

Gosh, when things are about to go a bit smooth with her.

"Let's talk when I am back" I said as I let go of the hand. I glance at Sana again, this time she is staring at me with a cold expression. 

She walks away, Jungkook and Jimin quickly follow her just like little brothers who are following their big sister.

I sigh, I need to go now. I can't go explain since I have a business to do.

I get into the taxi which had been waiting for me.

I arrived in the city, I have met up with my retailer. Now I take some time looking around, getting some snacks for Jungkook and Jimin.

I also come to a phone shop today since I remember Sana has to keep talking about getting a phone all the time. My ears are going to bleed soon. I actually asked her to come with me today, but she refuse.

She said she didn't have the feeling to travel for two days straight. 

Lazy woman.

I got her the one she keeps talking about. S20. 

I got everything before I call the taxi driver to pick me back up. I walk to wait for him near some street.

I stare at my phone as I was surfing something on the internet. Well, I do have a social media account, but I only use it when I am in the city since where we live, it's the mountain; the internet doesn't really reach there. Besides, I also don't want to use it a lot since I know it's addictive.

I scroll to read some news, but then something caught my attention.

[REPORT MISSING]

MINATOZAKI SANA

The moment I saw the name and her picture, I drop the shopping bags. I click on the news to further read what the reporter wrote about.

One of the Chaebol (A/N: means Plutocracy) in South Korea had announced that his daughter has been missing for months. 

The family stated that they've been looking for her everywhere, yet they cannot seem to found their daughter.

Polices in South Korea are in search of their daughter yet, there is no sign of her.

Mr. Mark Tuan who is the current fiance of Ms. Minatozaki Sana; currently missing had also released some public statements during the press conference. The conference was about the announcement of the new CEO who is Mr. Mark Tuan himself; going to be the next CEO for his father's company.

I see the video below the statement. I click on it and there he is. 

Sana's fiance.

"Sana, if you've seen this, Please come back. I swear I will make everything right. Please come back. I miss you a lot" 

That was his speech. I can see the concern in his eyes, he is serious. 

He does love her...

If any have seen or had any information about the person above, please contact to 010 XXXX YYYY.

-----------

Updated!

Hello everyone! Another chapter is up!

Now that Taehyung has seen the news, what will he do? Can you guys guess?

Is he going to tell Sana or not? 

Take a guess x'D