16

K I M T A E H Y U N G

FLASHBACK TO THAT MORNING AT THE CITY

I hold my phone tightly as I stare at the news on my phone. I look at the number, wondering if I should call the number.

I look at the video of her fiance, again and again.

Is it okay if I keep her here?

She probably doesn't know that everyone in her family is looking for her, including her fiance.

If she had known from the start, she wouldn't have stayed right? Since the person she loves is looking for her.

She probably won't have feelings for me if she had known right?

My hand is shaking somehow, I copy the contact number and get into the call app to contact that number.

My heart is beating so fast as I can hear my phone ringing that number.

Am I doing it right?

"Hello?" 

Someone picks up the phone, I stay silent. I don't know what to say, how should I start?

"Hello? Can you hear me?" 

The other side of the call keeps speaking to me. I finally gather my courage to speak.

"Perhaps, is this the person who is looking for Minatozaki Sana?" I ask.

"Yes, this is Mark Tuan. Do you have any information about her?" Ah, so that's his voice. 

I look down at the ground as I hold my phone tightly, I glance up to look around.

"Yes, she's with me" I said as I clench my fist. 

What am I doing?

"Really?! Where is she? Is she with you right now? Can I talk to her?" I can hear his voice is getting excited.

Ah...

My heart is in pain.

"I'm outside right now, I'll take a picture as proof for you once I get back. I'll text you my address later. Please come pick her tomorrow" I said in a calming voice, even when I am not calm at all.

"Thank you, thank you so much. We'll go pick her up as early as we can tomorrow" He said.

Tomorrow, so, I still have some time with her today.

"That's all for now, I am hanging up. Good bye" I said as I press to hang up on his call.

The taxi arrives, I get in and go back home.

On the way, I have so many thoughts and that includes my feelings for her. Since she is going away, I could have let her know my feeling for her right?

I know she actually likes me too, but I don't know if it will be the same after this.

She probably going to have feelings for him again once she learns about all the findings.