2

M I N A T O Z A K I S A N A

I woke up still in clothes from last night dinner, and laying on the floor.

I grab my phone on the floor beside where I sleep yesterday to look at the time.

It was already 10 AM, everyone must have left the house. 

I get up to take a shower, and prepare to go out.

"Miss, we got some breakfast. Do you want to have some before leaving?" The maid who worked in our house said.

I smile at her, I go to the kitchen and grab some before leave.

I walk to the living room to grab my car keys where all of our family keep it inside the cabinet in the living room.

I open and didn't see my car key.

"Hmm?" I look around the cabinet and the living room.

"Are you looking for your car key, miss?" The maid asked me with a concern voice, I turn to look at her.

"Yes, have you seen it?" I asked her.

"I saw your father grab it this morning. I saw him and taking out to someone who waited outside the garden. From your mother and father argument, I think he gave that car key to that person for him to go and sell it" She said.

I sigh and put my palm on my forehead.

I guess he really disgusted me.

I quickly walk up back to my room, I grab my luggage from my wardrobe. I get off some of my clothes and throw into the luggage.

I won't live in this house anymore.

I rather live on the street at this point. I'll go to live by the mountain or river. 

Anywhere, but this place.

I grab my luggage and my handbag downstairs.

"Miss! Where are you going?" The maid looks panic when she saw me coming down with my luggage.

"I'm getting out of this house" I said as I walk out to the front door.

"Miss, you can't. Your family will be concern!" She said as she hold my arms, and look at me.

I look at her, and shakes my head. I release her hand slowly.

"Dad won't be. He doesn't even want me anymore" I said as my tears flow down.

I walk to the gate, and open it to walk out off the house.

I walk down the hill, as our house is up over the hill; to the boulevard in order to catch some taxi to bus terminal.

There is only one place that I have in my head right now.

Gangwon-do. 

I usually travel there by myself, I love going hiking over there since it is a mountainous region. It is very relaxing. So, I'll just decided to move away from Seoul to there.