5

M I N A T O Z A K I S A N A 

I was sleeping peacefully until...

Tang Tang!!!

I twitch and groan.

I rub my eyes and slowly open it to the direction of the where the sound is coming from, then I see Taehyung is holding a frying pan and a ladle.

He is striking the frying pan with the ladle loudly with a furious face.

"I told you to wake up early, I was waiting for you to get up by yourself; seems like you didn't even twitch until I got here with these" He said as he shows me the frying pan and ladle.

"What time is it?" I ask with a sleepy voice.

"It's 6 am" He said.

"Come on, it is just 6 am" I said and turn my back on him to continue my peaceful sleep.

"You supposed to woke up at 5, but since you woke up at 6 am; no breakfast for you" His words made me rise up and turn to look at him.

"Hey! Isn't that too harsh?" I yell at him.

"My house, my rule" He said and left the room.

I was left speechless in the bedroom, but suddenly he peaks his head from the door.

"Get up now or no lunch for you too" He said.

"Eish!" I quickly get up prepare the futon, grab my clothes and towel before running to take shower.

I need to shower fast too or he will drown me in the bathtub.

-

I get out of the house to look for Taehyung. I quickly see him shovel the dirt. 

He probably notices from the side of his eyes that I am here, he turns to look at me and his eyes widen.

"HEY!" He shouted loudly.

"WHAT!" I shouted back.

"Who the heck do farming with that clothes of yours?!" He said as he pointed at my clothes.

I am wearing a long loose gucci pants and a sweater with channel logo.

My shoes?

Don't even questioning me, I am wearing high heels because that is the only shoes I have.

"You probably die out of heat with that sweater of yours!" He walk to me while keep scolding at me.

"That's the simplest clothes I had" I said as I scratch my head.

Taehyung sighs and he still looks so disbelief.

"You rich kid" He said as he walks away from me into the house.

Later on, he came back with a clothes in his hands.

"Here, wear my clothes for today. Change back when you're done" He hands the clothes to me.

I take it and look at his clothes.

"The pants, I just bought it anyway. It's a rubber waist, since I never wear it yet. It probably fit you too" He said.