6

K I M T A E H Y U N G

I came down from the mountain with a basket of some fresh vegetables that I grew by myself to the town.

"Ah Taehyung! Do you have more cucumber?" One of the grandma in town asked me as she see me riding my bicycle.

I smile.

"Of course grandma, how much do you want?" I said as I get down from my bicycle and park it at the side, in order to grab some cucumber for her.

"Ha, it is nice to have you here. We get lots of fresh vegetables in a low price as well" She said.

Yes, I sold the vegetables for this small town that I am living in for a much lower price. However, if I go to the city; I will sell it a bit higher to the retailer. So, I would also get some higher profit.

Today, I have cucumbers and tomatoes.

I will go to the city tomorrow, since most of them will give out plants for tomorrow so, I can bring it to my retailer tomorrow.

I actually only have one retailer, since my farm is not that big scale. 

Well, it is just enough for one retailer.

"Taehyung!" Suddenly a voice called out my name, I turn to look at the direction of the voice.

Sowon runs to me with a grin on her face.

"Good morning, Sowon" I smile at her.

She hands me a basket that full of baked potatoes, I look at the basket and look at her.

"For you, I baked it by myself. Since I thought you might get tired from farming" She said, as she glances away and smile.

"Thank you" I said.

I could give some of it to that lazy girl, since she also help me farming.

"Did that girl run away already? Because I didn't see her. She probably can't stand the rural life" Sowon asked me as she looks around the town as if she was trying to find Sana.

"She's still at my house" I said, Sowon turns to look at me a bit surprising.

"Ah...is that so?" She said.

"Thanks for the sweet potatoes, I will give her some too since she is helping me with the farm right now" I said.

"But, I baked it for you" She seems to whine.

"But, sharing is caring Sowon" I laugh and ruffle her hair.

She still gives me the 'upset' look.

To be honest, it is not like I didn't know she like me. We have known each other since we were just a child.

She always follow me whenever I go play with Jungkook and Jimin as well.

Yet, I only see as my close friend.

She always cook for me, and gives me lots of present.

Still, I didn't get any feeling. I also want myself to like her sometimes so, I don't have to reject her and broke her feelings in the future.

"I'll see you later, got to sell my vegetables" I said.

She nods, and wave before she went back.

-

After I sold out my vegetables, I return back home. It is afternoon now.