Finale

N A R R A T I V E

WARNING: R18 (Well, there's nothing much, it just them heating up ASDFGHJKL)

THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT LONG, GUYS. IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER ANYWAY.

6 years later

Seoul

Sana walks into the company as everyone bows down with respect when they see her.

"You're here, miss" a secretary follows her on the side said.

"What do we have today?" Sana said as she grabs the document from her secretary and analyze it.

"Your schedule will be from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm today. We will end early today" the secretary said as she starts explaining what she will need to do.

"Okay, I got it. Thank you" Sana said as she arrives at her office room.

It seems like things take a turn for her. Mark decided to call off the marriage after some consideration. He comes to understand that he can't force Sana anymore if she no longer loves him. 

He is now the CEO of his father's company, while Sana; her father finally approves her into the business line after the cut-off marriage. She is now a CEO of her father's company as well.

Both of them remain, close friends, even after everything happened.

Sana pours all her time at work, she never bothers to look for Taehyung after her father gave her the position.

She can't go back when now she has the responsibility to handle her father's works.

-

"That's all for today" Sana said as she closes the document and let out a long sigh.

"Should I get you some tea?" the secretary asks with concern, Sana gives her a smile and shakes her head.

"That's okay. You should go home as well, thank you for working so hard" Sana said.

The secretary gets up and gives her a little bow before she exits the room.

Sana prepares her table as she turns off the light and exits the office room as well.

-

Sana stops by at a kindergarten, she stands in front of the front gate; waiting for it to open. It seems like she is waiting for someone.

The gate finally opens, kids come out walking with their teachers observing them everywhere.

Sana's face light up as she smiles and raises her hand up in the air to wave.

"Yeonjun!" She shouts out, a little boy turns to see her when he heard his name was called.

"Auntie!" he runs to her and gets into her arms. Sana hugs him tightly.

"How was your day?" she releases the hug and looks at him.

"It was fun!" the little kid said with a bright smile. Sana keeps smiling at her nephew.