Chapter 28 "Broken"

The sun shines brightly upon the earth making everything so bright and vibrant. The sky is as blue as ever, the cool breeze travels within my hair, and the sound of the heartbeat of the earth roars loudly.

Feeling the cold seawater touch my flesh causing little goosebumps to shock my body

Feeling the cold seawater touch my flesh causing little goosebumps to shock my body. I look down admiring such a beautiful view. My feet disappear within the seawater feeling my feet sink down onto the wet sand. I've always loved the beach it's so rejuvenating, fresh, and peaceful. However, just as I was admiring the beach. A sudden storm forms the shiny bright sun no longer being present. Instead dark grayish clouds are in the sky as rain starts to drop down.

The ocean's waves start to become bigger and louder causing me to get as far as possible. As I power walk onto an unknown boardwalk I see a dark figure. As much as I try to make clear of who it is, I can't. My vision is blurry from afar for some reason. As I get closer I come to a sudden halt my heart almost stopping from pumping blood. My legs freeze remaining like stone. I want to vomit from the nerves going crazy within my stomach.

Graudyn.

His dark blue eyes piercing onto my presence as he starts to make his way towards me. I want to scream, but I can't. As much as I try to speak nothing comes out. I want to run, but I can't. My legs remain like stone no matter how much I hit my thighs with my fists. I look up coming face to face with Graudyn who immediately grasps my shoulders with his strong hands hurting me.

"Miss me?," he murmurs into my ear causing me to let out a scream that finally has a voice.

My eyes flutter open as I scream as flashes of Graudyn raping me in that room plays inside of my head. Every hit, kick, slap, thrust, and whip flashes nonstop. I scream as loud as I can hoping someone can hear me. I can feel his every heavy breathe near my ear. I can feel his touch on my skin. I can feel him inserting me. I start to kick and swing my arms wanting him off of me.

"Amoret," a masculine voice utters besides me following other voices all saying my name. A beeping sound going crazy is also present.

"Give me the shot now," a female voice hastily demands another.

"H-he's coming," I utter fearfully as I begin to sob uncontrollably. I see the nurse immediately ignore my comment as she injects me being almost instantly consumed by whatever drug they've used. I begin to doze off feeling uncontrollably tired and sleepy. As my eyes slowly close and open feeling drowsy. I scan the white room seeing Kira and the Castillos worriedly looking at me before I shut my eyes completely.

Leo Jr's pov

"What the fuck was that?," I say not knowing what to exactly say at the moment.

"They tormented her," Kira says as she examines a sleeping Amoret.

"She had a panic attack," the nurse utters as she checks Amoret's vitals.