Chapter 4 "Fiancé"

Today is the day I meet Romanov's daughter. Since finding out about my father's deal with Romanov. I completely hate the both of them. They should of just stayed nemeses. I've ignored my father for a few days not wanting nothing to do with him. My mother has tried talking to me into calming the both of us down, but she fails to understand how it feels to be forced into a marriage.

However, Israel mentioned to me that my father has very important information to tell me, so here I am a few hours away from the little party, where I'll meet my fiancé.

Ugh, even the word sounds forced.

"What's so important that you sent Israel to get me?," I bluntly ask my father as I step inside his office without knocking.

My father sits calmly besides his desk full of arms laid out on the wooden counter. "Look son, I know forcing you into a marriage with the Romanov girl was a bit uncomfortable, but there's a reason behind it all," he explains.

"And what the fuck is the reason?," I grumpily say crossing my arms against my chest.

"You marrying that girl will give you the right to own Romanov's businesses if you play your cards right."

"What do you want father?"

"I need you to make that Romanov chick fall in love with you. Gather as much information as you can from her until you hit jackpot, which is what alliance deal does these Russians have with the Chinese," father explains looking serious about this entire plan.

"You're trying to regain what my great grandfather lost aren't you?," I sternly mutter.

"The arms business with the Chinese is ours. We shouldn't share no alliance with the Russians that betrayed us in the first place," my father responds.

"So finding out the business deal between the two and wrecking it for us to take then taking out the Russians by using Romanov's daughter is the plan?," I raise a brow.

"Exactly"

"And then what happens to the girl?," I question.

"Divorce her and leave her in the dirt unless of course you want to kill her," father smirks.

"I do not kill women," I disapprovingly respond not finding his humor funny at all.

"Do as you please then. But for now stop your bitching and provide for this mafia," father firmly says standing up from his chair walking towards the door.

"Get ready for the party. The same way you whore it around with women. You better use those talents with your fiancé," he mutters before exiting out the door.

-
-

The party has approach. The mansion my father rented out for tonight is beautiful decorated as guests enjoy the finer things in life as well as others arriving with such awe expressions plastered on their faces from seeing the premises.

After the talk with my father. I'm feeling a bit more urged to get this stupid meeting and marriage out of my way. Now I know it's only temporary and not a forever type of curse, so I guess that's my good news today. Even though I never wanted marriage this early in my life. However, the faster I do this job the faster I get out of this problem and move on with my life.

I bet this Romanov chick is ugly.

"Congratulations on your engagement cousin," Israel says patting my back breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Fuck off," I grumble.

"Oh come on, at least have fun with it," Israel humorously says.

"Easy for you to say since it isn't you getting forced to marry," I roll my eyes annoyingly.