Chapter 22 "Kidnapped"

Leo Castillo's pov

"Where the hell has my son been?"

"I already ringed him up and he said he'll be here soon," Rios informs me as we all sit on the table planning on how to proceed with what's about to come our way.

"Have you seen the way he looks at her?," I ask as I'm no longer able to ignore what I've been witnessing for the past few months.

"Must be lust jefe. He's a young man," Padilla responds.

"It isn't," Salma utters as she joins the conversation. She looks at me before saying, "He looks at Amoret the same way you do with the patrona Madison."

I wish I could disagree with her statement, but I do agree. Now I understand how the ones close to me saw me when it came to Madison. It's the most visible thing when it comes to a man having feelings for a woman. However, Amoret isn't just any woman. She's Romanov's daughter and that's makes me uneasy. I don't trust her. Russians and us have our history. I'm not sure how this would look.

"You ain't alone. Israel seems to have fondness towards the other Russian," Diaz adds as his arms are crossed on his chest.

"Out of all females here," I sigh unsure on how to feel about this considering how my relationship with my son is being held by a string. I wouldn't want to hinder it more. There's still so much to clear up with him that butting in to who he should not take interest in will only do more damage than good.

Children are stressful.

"She helped us capture Dimitry. To me that counts towards trustworthy," Lucero pointedly says making a good point, but it just isn't enough for me. I've seen many do one or a few good deeds then suddenly stab you in the back when you least expect it. I hope I'm wrong about Amoret, but taking risks isn't exactly my style.

I guess the best thing to do is to let things flow with my guard guarded. I hope my son is doing the same.

Amoret's pov

It's been a couple of days of being unable to keep our hands off each other. Leo purchased his new home, which by this point we've explored every inch of it. He wasn't kidding about what he could do. I find myself constantly rolling my eyes back and my toes curling tightly.

"I'm going to cum," I breathe heavily as I become a moaning mess letting Leo know how satisfied I am. Just as I finish, he soon finishes off as well. The both of us breathing heavily.

"As much as I don't want to leave. I need to start making my way before my father loses his shit," he says as I get off of him.

"They're on their way aren't they?," I ask feeling an unknown fear in the pit of my stomach.

"Yeah," he pointedly says as he makes his way into the restroom to get ready for his meeting. I decide to do the same, so Kira and I can prepare for what's to come.

-
-

We arrive at the Castillo premises as I wait in the car for Kira to meet me

We arrive at the Castillo premises as I wait in the car for Kira to meet me. I take a moment to breathe processing everything that has happened. This is it, this is where the war begins.I knew as soon as Dimitry was caught and that phone call made by Mr. Castillo to Romanov things would start happening. This is why I took advantage to be with underboss to truly live in the moment.

"You ready?," Kira utters as she approaches the vehicle breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, this is it," I respond stepping out of the car.

"Has Dimitry been taken care of?"

"Later today, I'll be able to execute him from what I was told," Kira smiles finding joy of what is planned later today.

"Good."

"I'm going to need you two to follow me right now," Cruz hastily utters grabbing our attention. Something is wrong, he looks nervous and hurried as we follow his steps. What has happened? Did underboss and Mr. Leo get into it again?

Once inside the premises everyone of the mafia is gathered. Madison keeps pacing back and forth worriedly. It seems as if she's about to pass out or breakdown any minute now. Mr. Castillo and underboss appear from upstairs making their way down. Mr. Castillo is fuming, yet worrisome sets behind his dark eyes. This isn't good whatsoever.

"We're heading into war as of right now. Romanov has kidnapped my daughter," Mr. Castillo announces as his voice threatens to crack here and there. I gasp completely shocked from the news.

I run to underboss before asking, "how did this happened?"

"Seems like a rat brought that motherfucker close enough to stalk my sister. Maria, her guard was taken out leaving Aviana a complete hostage," he responds clenching his jaw. A rat? I think to myself who that could have been, but I'm clueless of who.

"The only order is to kill all these Russians and save my daughter understood?," Mr. Castillo sternly says as everyone immediately nods.

I turn towards Kira to find she's already staring at me waiting for my sign. I take a moment to think before nodding as she nods in return in obedience as we head into war with the Castillos against our own bloodline.

If only I knew in this exact moment the damage that would soon occur.

Author's Note:

Merry Christmas Eve 🎄☃️ ❄️

I made tamales 🫔, atole de tamarindo, and for dessert I made churrocheesecake.

What did y'all make or are having?

- Giavanni