Chapter 6

Going through the hallway lies an icicle door embroidered with multiple snowflakes around them to indicate the delicate and mostly unattainable atmosphere this entire castle radiated throughout the halls. 

Sound of shoes clicking against the icy floor bounces throughout the hall echoing in the distance that indicates someone was drawing closer. Hands pressed against the door handle pushing them to reveal a crystal-like long table in the middle with Eleven equal crystal seats on each side.

The seats have different symbols carved into them as if they all represent the person sitting on them. The atmosphere surrounding the eleven of them was tensed, none of them spoke as they stared at one another wondering why were they here in the first place but no one dared to ask.

Shoes continued to click against the floor heading towards the middle seat that was far more elegant and exquisite than the rest of the seats surrounding the table. The person who sat on it had their eyes shut as they gently tapped against her armrest. One could tell that out of everyone in the room they were someone not to be messed with.

The shoes stopped next to the center seat, hands stretching out to pour a glass of wine for the person sitting in it. Crimson red just like how they liked them. Once the wine was served the person seated in the seat opened their eyes which revealed stunning blue eyes that you could be drowned in them if you stared for too long.

The person straighten up before glancing down at the eleven people sitting on each side of the table acknowledging that everyone that was summoned has indeed arrived. "There is something I need all of you to do." the voice was cold and sharped which pierces through the tension in the room. 

This catches the eleven's attention which proceeds to look up to the owner of the said voice. And in all its glory lies the most feared and powerful being in the whole of Teyvat. The tsaritsa or one would also refer to her as her royal highness. 

"I want all of you to get a person for me." the tsaritsa said.

This sentence alone made everyone quite baffled, who was this person that the tsaritsa herself is assigning everyone with a singular mission of bringing a person here? Among the quiet murmurs of discussion, a singular person raised their hand up.

This action alone causes everyone to keep quiet and stare at the sole person raising their hand. The tsaritsa gave the person a side-eyes as an acknowledgment to the person to speak up. The person then stands from their seat before raising their question.

"What are we suppose to do with this person?" The person asked. Everyone kept quiet as the Dottore himself was asking the question. 

"I want them alive and unharmed," Tsaritsa said as she eyed down the man knowing his sick hobbies and passion. If it wasn't because of his talent and benefit towards her ultimate goal she would have pierced him to shreds with her icicles for even implying something with the person she wanted to be here.

Her words alone silence the entire room making it eerie and everyone feeling the chills to how serious the Tsaritsa said her words. This was the first time her royal highness ever implied something so passionately with a full-on threat.

The dottore took this as an answer and awkwardly sat back down on his chair feeling the air around him as if it was suffocating him with the intense stare the Tsaritsa was giving him. Another hand was raised around the eleven, this time it was their 11th member in the circle that had a question.

The tsaritsa moved her gaze from the dottore to the man currently standing, this act alone made him shiver in his place but push forward his question. "Do we have an idea on who or how this person looks like?" Childe asked as he quickly sat back down.