Chapter 7

All of you were now currently seated at a table nearby the Yuehai Pavillion while Venti slowly spill the beans on how he met you and basic information without going too in detail about it as there were some parts he rather not bring up or say until you could actually remember them on your own.

While listening to his stories you have much more of a reaction to his explanation than Aether and Paimon even though this was your own past which made me confusing as to why you can't seem to remember any of it or even how you ended up on shore nearby Mondstadt.

"Wait, Hold on a minute so from what Paimon understands from all of these is that Y/n is a person who has been in this world for millenniums and knew both you and Zhongli? And not only that but you were all close friends too?" Paimon said 

Venti hums in reply as he continued drinking his tea that was served to them, though he wished they were wine instead but it was free so he couldn't complain much.

"Uhm, not to disturb the flow of the conversation or anything but who is this Zhongli person you guys are talking about?" You asked them as it seems that everyone around the table seems to know who they were talking about except for you.

"Ohohoho, if you would like to know it is best if you see him in person maybe it will jog up your memories a bit. After all the both of you went way back." the person who you just know and offer this table for all of you to gather around, Madam Ping.

Madam Ping happened to see the small commotion that Paimon had caused from her shouting and caught sight of you and recognise you immediately though you didn't recognize her at all you offer her a kind smile when she greeted you. She understood immediately you have lost your memories as you didn't greet her like how you used to millenniums ago back when she was still working as an Adeptus.

"That's a great idea! But Paimon has no idea as to where Zhongli would be." Paimon said ethnically before scratching her head to figure out where this person named Zhongli may be at the moment.

Aether nudge Paimon, which made Paimon look at him before understanding what he meant. Which was weird like why isn't he talking, and one glance from Paimon and Paimon would understand what he meant. I guess this world is full of weird people after all.

"Let's go to Mt. Aocang! Zhongli might be there." Paimon said as Aether nods in agreement.

The word Mt. Aocang made Ganyu tense up, this made you look at her in worry as to why she suddenly became so tense. "You alright there Ganyu?"  you asked her.

"Ah, I'm fine just uhm if you hear anything about me from my past please don't listen to her. Uh-Uhm I shall take my leave as I need to go back to my duties. Thank you Madam Ping for the amazing tea. Goodbye Y/n-sama  until we meet again." Ganyu quickly said as she started running back to her work ignoring Paimon calls for her.

"Huh Paimon is confused why did Ganyu runs so fast, anyway let's go to Mt. Aocang and find for Zhongli," Paimon said as she stared at where Ganyu has run off to.

"That's a good idea I planned on bringing Y/n to meet Zhongli in the first place," Venti said as he stood up from the table. 

"Thank you for the tea Madam Ping, it's as pleasant as always," you said the last sentence accidentally slip off your tongue unconsciously. Which made Madam Ping laugh lightly at the sentence before hurrying all of you to meet up with Zhongli.

Once all of you have reached the top of the mountain, you were gifted with the beautiful sight in front of you the lake with all sorts of fishes living in them as small rock platforms trails to the middle of the lake where a person with a long ponytail sitting at the table that was the centerpiece of the entire lake.