Chapter 14

The room that you were all in was suddenly lit up white almost to the point where you couldn't even see your fingers that were in front of you. It came as fast as it went but the aftermath of it was that you could hear some shouting from outside the room more specifically from the top deck. The lights in the ship have been cut off and the two agents who were summoned previously started illuminating the room with torches. 

No one said a word of what had happened but you proceeded to move from your spot to go to the upper deck to see the mess. Pantalone and Sandrone followed behind you as they were still processing what they had just experienced. They were thankful that the ship that they are currently in was one that Fontaine has recently created a ship that would allow them to pass through even the harsh climate of Snezhnaya and the Thunders that surrounded Inazuma with ease. 

As the three of you arrived on the upper deck it was a mess as a lot of the personnel of the ship were seen running in all sorts of directions fetching medics as well as engineers to the scene. The engineers were rushing to the place to get the ship up and running again while the medic was seen carrying personnel who was struck by the sudden thunder. 

This happened too often as you recite the name of a certain someone as well as try to remember a certain region. You were starting to think that maybe someone has placed a curse on you to prevent you from mentioning it and it progressively gets worst depending on how you feel about it. 

Though after an hour of the whole ordeal, everything was starting to work again there was a big hole present on the ship which emphasised that something has indeed struck the ship. The two other Fatui members were inspecting the burnt marks that surround the hole which confirms their suspicion that the thunder was the reason this hole was created. 

But the question was why? They weren't in Inazuma's waters where thunder strikes were often and it was only a single strike instead of those in Inazuma which came down like rain. The fact that it made such a huge hole would mean that someone had deliberately called down a thunder strike into a singular area.

No one in Teyvat could have such strength and command against thunder than the Raiden Shogun herself. And it didn't help that before this happened Pantalone had asked the Shogun's property as he would prefer to call it about their whereabouts. The two Fatui's looked at one another before turning their gaze to you who was looking at the sky. Shivers went up their spine, not even the Tsaritsa would put such a chain around their neck when speaking about her. 

One thing is for certain the Raiden Shogun is not done with you or whatever it is that you have done to cause such wrath from an archon. Both of them decided that the topic of Inazuma in general is a no go with you if they want to at least reach Snezhnaya in one piece.

'Asset huh? Am I just an object that was cast aside and fell into a deep slumber to not remember anything?' you thought as you looked away from the sky.

"Ahoy, there! So, you finally made it. You sure kept me waiting, Captain. And it appears we have a couple of stowaways... or perhaps I should say — honoured guests." The voice said as the passenger from the ship arrived at the port. 

"You can blame your Almighty Shogun. The tempests around Inazuma have been growing all the more fierce lately. Though the fleet was fully up to the challenge, the inclement weather still caused some delay." Beido replied to the blonde in front of her.