Chapter 10

"That was a close call sorry comrade but her highness order comes first. Now where in the Teyvat am I." Childe said to himself as he pulls up your body up the shore. Looking around he spots one of his subordinates patrolling the area before calling them over. The subordinate rushed over to the calling after realizing it was Childe.

"Sir! are you alright. I thought you were still at the Northlander Bank for some residual business. " the agent asked confused as to why his superior is on the beach shore soaking wet with what seems to be another unconscious body at the side. 

"Something exciting just happen to pass by. Where are we?" Childe asks as he takes another look around the beach.  

"We are currently at the beach shore near Mingyun Village, Sir." The agent replied

'Huh, that far from Liyue Harbour, tch nevermind I got the package here with me. I should start thinking of a place to put this person before I can get a ship to transport them to Snezhnaya.' Childe thought as he thinks of a plan to keep you hidden for the meantime while also going undetected by the traveller. 

Turning to his left staring at the background something in him click before a smile was plastered on his face. Turning to look back at the agent to bark his next order. 'Perfect' was the only thing that came into his mind.

"MORAX!!! GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!!" Venti screamed as he took his last few steps up the mountain to where he knew Morax will be. Breathless from the number of steps it took him to get up here even after using the wind to boost him up throughout the way. 'Gosh, this tiny body isn't meant for mountain hiking.' Venti thought as he walked towards the table in the middle breathlessly.

"To what do I owe this displeasure?" Zhongli calmly asked as he raised his cup to softly blow into the content to cool it down. 

"Y/n has been kidnapped!!"  Venti said as he slammed the table causing some of the content in the teapot to flow out onto the table.

The word of your name and kidnap in one sentence made Zhongli lose his composure for a moment which made the cup in his hand crack slightly. His eyes were now slightly darker looking up at his old friend in the eye before slowly resting the cup in his hands on the table. 

"I have a feeling this is something the tsaritsa is planning as well," Zhongli said.

"One of her harbinger that Ginger man took Y/n right from my eyes. That tsaritsa just what is she planning. I say we bring Baal along with us and rain havoc in Snezhnaya! Heck, Let's bring everyone to war." Venti vented out.

"I understand how you feel. But don't you think something is off? Don't forget what Y/n is." Zhongli replied before pouring himself a new set of tea as the previous cup has broken in half. 

"Now that you mention it. Yeah, Y/n went missing centuries ago and if they reappear again isn't she supposed to know?" Venti questions.

"The fact that the Tsaritsa herself knows this before her means something must have happened from the time they were last seen and when they went missing. Although I do not like how she is kidnaping them like this." Zhongli concluded.

"So are we gonna go for war?" Venti asked as he thinks of all the plans he had mentally made while he strode over here after your kidnapping.

"For now we shall wait and see what unfolds. I'm more curious as to how the Tsaritsa knows that Y/n has returned and why does she need them." Zhongli replied. Venti could only sigh and hope that you weren't in too much danger but he knows that if you were to gain back your memories danger was nothing to you.