Hi! 💕

Hello beautiful people of Wattpad!

I've missed y'all and I've missed writing this book. Good news is that next week is my fall break, so I will update then and try to get some chapters done that I could quickly finish until my break in November.

My college has been hectic y'all. I switched my major from Nursing, to Pre-Med, to Dental, and now I'm back to nursing. So I've been enrolled in the pre-science program for all of them. So I'm February I apply for the nursing program so we'll see what happens from there. I'm going to try to finish this book before I start the nursing program because I know it'll be super hectic.

I haven't been able to officially update because of school and also because around the first of August I got a job as a local medical receptionist. It was part time and I worked until the people I was working for was trying to make me work during school hours and they got mad when I tried to change my schedule. So now I am just waiting on my other classes to start after fall break. I have to study for my midterms this week.

All my midterms are this Friday and Monday so after that I'll be on fall break. I'll try to update ASAP!

I love y'all and thank you for so much support! 💕

P.S: If y'all ever need anything, feel free to message me. It may take me a long time to message back, but I promise I will get back to you. I don't want inappropriate or rude messages though. If you've messaged me previously, just know that I have cleared out my inbox because it was full of like spam and fake accounts.💕