[Eight]

New Moon: 02

🐺

🐺

"We can't help everyone,
But everyone can help someone."

🐺

Brenna had always known that Bella Swan was in too deep with Edward Cullen ever since she got attached to him after he first saved her from that van. She could tell by the way that she would always act around him. She was less annoying and more... well there really wasn't any words that Brenna could use to describe Bella because she wouldn't know what to call her. However, she never knew that Bella was so in that she would just throw her life away. But the youngest Swan was slowly opening her eyes to how hurt her older sister was and the kind of effect that Edward had on her.

It was during October when Brenna had noticed a big difference in her older sister. She didn't do anything and she would be staring out her window in the same place after school, or sometimes she didn't go to school at all. And Brenna wanted nothing more than to help the broken-hearted girl that she lived with but Bella wouldn't let her in. Which made the youngest girl angry seeing as if Bella kept acting the same then it would add the stress on to Charlie and the neither of the girls wanted that for Charlie. But, at this moment Bella was just thinking of herself and her heart break. Brenna knew that and she knew that Bella was wallowing in self-pity because her boyfriend left.

Once November rolled around, Bella had not gotten better and Brenna was convinced that the older girl had actually gotten worse. Charlie had now tried to talk her out of her depression but it wasn't working and Brenna had even broken into her room one day and tried to get her to talk but she stayed staring out the window numbly. By the time during this month, everyone could see a change in Bella. By everyone, it means literally everyone since the whole school was seeing what it was like for her to be without Edward. The fact that Bella was acting like this made Brenna want to know more about the Cullen's and she felt like they were hiding something. Besides, how could Bella be that attached to someone in less than a year.

Brenna honestly did not think it was humanly possible for someone to fall in love that deep and that fast. But what would she know? She had never been in love and she had never felt serious heartbreak. The most heartbroken she had ever been was because the rumors at school and even then, they didn't make her as depressed as Bella was.

"I lowkey think Edward is a warlock with a love potion." Brenna told Maleah on the phone as she sat on her bed as her eyes stayed trained on the back of her bedroom door in hopes that Bella would knock or open the door and be back to normal. "Like, I don't feel like this is normal."

Brenna heard Maleah sigh through the phone, "Well... I was kind of zombie-fied when Tyler and I broke up." The La Push girl mentioned as Brenna let out a sigh herself. "Mine was only a few weeks but everyone's different." Maleah added as Brenna heard Tyler's voice in the background of the conversation but she couldn't hear what he was saying clearly.