[Eighteen]

🐺🐺

"The great thing about new friends

is that they bring new energy to your soul."

~ Shanna Rodriguez

🐺🐺

Life in the Swan household has been anything but great. Charlie was awaiting Bella's return so he could ground her until she moved out. Brenna had found a note that Bella had written and left Charlie, it still did not tell where she was going. Jacob had told Brenna that Bella had more than likely went to Italy, because he heard Alice mention it before they left. Jacob had ended up telling Brenna where Bella went on purpose, so Charlie would hear where Bella more than likely ended up. Brenna wasn't one to rat on people, but she hated how stressed Charlie was on top of losing Harry. On a good note, Brenna had called Embry and apologized for the breakdown she had previously had. She had even mentioned that there were a few insecurities that she wanted to make known before advancing further in their relationship. 

"You are running off today too?" Charlie asked as he drank a beer from the living room couch. Brenna walked over and sat beside her father and noticed that he looked like he hadn't gotten sleep in a long time. 

"I am actually hanging out with Leah today." Brenna announced as Charlie gave her a shocked look before nodding his head. He looked pleased with his daughter's answer. "I told her that if she ever needed anything or a friend that I would be that person." she explained as she looked at her phone after it buzzed. 

From: Wolfie🐺❤️

Are we still meeting before you go to the Clearwater's? 

Brenna typed back a quick 'yes' before noticing Charlie had placed his beer can on the coffee table. "I think you hanging out with Leah will be good for both of you." Charlie spoke as he gave Brenna a smile. "Girls need to hang out with other girls, that's what is wrong with Bella. She's too tied up on a boy." Charlie grumbled before rolling his eyes slightly. "I want you to go and have fun." 

Brenna gave Charlie a half hug before standing up, "I'll be home before too late." She promised as she grabbed her car keys and headed out to her car. When she got to her car, she noticed Embry walking out of the woods in a t-shirt and shorts. Brenna had not been aware that Embry wanted to ride over to the reservation with her and talk like that. She knew that she would be beyond nervous with what she wanted to discuss. 

"What the hell are you doing?" Brenna asked like Embry had lost his mind. Brenna had gotten out of her car and walked over to her boyfriend who just shrugged. "I thought that we would meet at La Push or something...."