[Three]

🐺

🐺

"Lies And Secrets,
They are like cancer in the soul.
They eat away what is good
and leave only destruction behind."

🐺

Everything was changing, Brenna could feel it. It was not very noticeable yet, but she could sense it and just see the way her world has changed. She did not want to blame Bella, even though she kind of did. She knew she had no reason to though. Not yet anyway. It had been awhile since Bella had officially moved in and she's been here for a week or two. The younger girl already stopped hanging around with Jake as much and she was finding herself becoming distant with Tyler too, ever since Maleah told her that she had cheated on him.

She did not want to push Tyler away, he was the best friend that she has had for a while and seeing as he didn't let Bella being home distract him it made Brenna even more thankful for him. But, to be honest, the tan-skinned girl didn't know how to act around Tyler after finding out the news that his girlfriend could be pregnant with a Baby Lahote. She was sure that Tyler was noticing the difference in her but she was hoping that he would think that it was due to Bella being home and how everything is shifting around her.

Speaking of her adopted sister... Brenna had noticed a big change in Bella lately. She had gone from her usual unhappy self to someone who looks like they are more confused than ever. Brenna was confused for the first few days until she noticed the oldest Swan keeping an eye on the Cullen's table. The youngest Swan figured that something had happened with the single Cullen and Bella must have been interested in him. Of course, a Cullen wasn't someone that Brenna would have picked for Bella but at least they are better than Mike Newton. Even though Bella still sat with Mike and his group at lunch.

"Hey, is dad back with the truck yet?" Bella asked the younger girl who was finishing up her makeup for school. The tan-skinned girl placed the lip gloss down and turned towards her older adopted sister with a small smile on her face.

"No, not yet." She answered softly as she walked towards her bed and picked up her bag. The two girls were getting along but they just weren't close like Charlie wanted them to be. Their father didn't complain though because at least they talked to each other and got along. "He'll probably be here anytime." She added as the two walked down the stairs and headed for the front door. The youngest girl grabbed her keys from the key holder and headed out the door before Bella so her car could start warming up.

Once the two girls were outside Charlie had pulled up in Bella's truck but you could clearly tell that the truck had new tires on it. "Oh, Bella be careful- "Brenna started to say before the oldest girl had walked on the ice and fell as Charlie ran out of the truck and helped her up. "never mind." The youngest muttered as she watched Bella dust herself off from the ice.

"You alright?" Charlie asked as Bella nodded and told him that she was fine.

"Ice really doesn't help the uncoordinated." Bella stated as she made her way to the driver side of the truck.