[Four]

🐺

🐺

"I believe that no matter how good a friend is,
they are going to hurt you every once in a while
and you must forgive them for that."

🐺

The swan residence had been a little tense lately, ever since the day that Bella went on her school field trip to whatever garden or green house they went too. Bella had come home and only said a few words to Charlie but she also had what Charlie considered "teenage attitude" and felt that it was okay for her to be moody. Brenna, however, knew better. She had overheard Bella mumbling to herself when cleaning her room that night about how Edward was confusing her. She didn't know what to do, she knew that the single Cullen may or may not be interested in Bella. She figured that he may be though, considering everyone loved her for some reason.

Brenna didn't want to seem mean or like a brat, but she was slowly concluding that maybe she was jealous of Bella. The only people who didn't act affected by Bella was Maleah and Tyler. That was because Tyler said that something about her made him not like her at all. Maleah just hadn't met her but she didn't seem like the type of person that Maleah would hang with considering everything.

Charlie had been at the station and Bella was in her room, no doubt either pouting over Edward or doing something like that. Maleah had told Brenna that she was going to tell Tyler next week and that she was going to see what he had to say about it. Two loud knocks broke Brenna from her thoughts as she huffed but got up from her place on the couch and pulled open the door. Her eyes widen at her best guy friend standing there with tears running down his face and his eyes were red so anyone could tell that he had been crying for a while.

"Tyler, oh my gosh!" Brenna gasped as Tyler rushed into the Swan house and rushed straight up to the girl's bedroom so he could let his emotions out without anyone knowing. Brenna followed him into her room and sat down beside of him on her bed while the silent tears streamed down his face.  "What happened?" She asked even though she had a pretty good idea of what had happened and maybe the fact that Maleah decided to tell him earlier.

Tyler shook his head before wiping his eyes, "Maleah cheated on me." He croaked out as his gaze was stuck on Brenna's flooring that was in her bedroom. Brenna wanted to scold herself from keeping that secret from him but she knew that she couldn't tell him because it wasn't her secret to tell. "She slept with Paul Lahote." He snarled as he thought of the russet skinned boy that had slept with his girlfriend. Tyler swore that he would hate him and whoever he hung out with until the day he died, or at least could get over the fact that his girlfriend had cheated on him.

Brenna slowly placed her hand on Tyler's back as he still refused to look at her, "Are you two going to work it out?" She asked softly as Tyler finally met the dark brown eyes of his best friend. He shook his head, telling her that they were officially over and basically saying that he didn't know if they would ever be okay.