Shooting Star

Y/N POV

You watched as the rocket ship launched into the air, leaving you standing alone in a grassy field.

"Good luck my shooting star."

You walked back to your home, your body aching and being cruel to you. As you walked through the door you looked at the pictures of you and Taehyung throughout your dating and married life. It only made you heart hurt more looking at them. You missed him so much already and it was just a reminder.

~Timeskip~

You woke the next morning to your stomach pulling hard at you. Running to the bathroom as quickly as possible to empty the contents of your stomach into the toilet. You coughed at the acidity before washing your mouth out.

Gasping as your looked at your pale skin in the mirror you looked to the small calendar that you had beside the sink that was used to marking your cycle. Picking it up you noticed you were 3 weeks late.

You quickly rummaged through your cabinets for a pregnancy test, fear punching you harder than a train car.

Waiting anxiously for the test results you began rummaging for your computer to talk with Taehyung with. While he was at the space center just out of the earth atmosphere you could still FaceTime with Taehyung.

Opening the screen just in time for Taehyung to call. You answered the call, while trying to make sure you looked alive.

"Hey, Y/N!"

"Tae!"

"How are you?"

"I'm...I'm fine."

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing... I just miss you yeobo."

"It's only been a couple of weeks."

"I know..."

"I'm sorry, I can't talk for much today. I just wanted to call and tell you I love you and from here on out we'll have to just send videos."

"Oh..."

"I have to go, but I love you so much!"

Before you could say anything the screen went black, and sobs escaped your mouth again. You walked into the bathroom to look at the test results only to see "pregnant".