Son

Y/N POV

You were admitted into the hospital until after the delivery so that the doctors could keep an eye on your heart. Jimin had always been very kind coming every day to check on you. You appreciated his compassion, but it kept serving as a reminder that Taehyung was gone.

Every day that went by, made your heart increasingly painful. You stood up from the bed, as Jimin walked into the room for the day.

"Y/N! Careful!"

"I'm fine, Jimin. I'm just going to the bathroom."

"I'm sorry..."

You walked away unsure how to handle Jimin's attitude towards you. As you opened the door, a warm liquid flowed between your legs.

"Crap did I just pee myself?"

You looked at the fluid and quickly realized it was your water breaking.

"Jimin..."

"Yes?"

"Help me into... bed..."

You took in deep breaths as contractions began pulling through your body.

"Sure."

As you walked away from the puddle Jimin noticed the mess you left behind.

"Did you pee yourself?"

"No...ugh... my water broke."

You laid in the bed turning on your side as another contraction pulled through you. Jimin opened the door calling for the doctor. Nurses came rushing into the room, placing you on your back to prepare you for the delivery. Groaning as they moved you, your mind was becoming increasingly fuzzy.

"Someone find the doctor; her stats are dropping. We need to get this baby out NOW!"

The doctor came into the room, calling your name, telling you to push, but your heart was becoming painful, your head spinning.

"Jimin..."

"I'm right here. You're going to be."

"I'm...not... and you know it.... If anything happens... his name is Kim HaYun."

"You're going to be alright. You're going to raise your son."

"Jimin... take care of him... for Taehyung... and for me."

"Y/N, we need you to push!"

Your head lolled from side to side as you tried to push, your body giving out more with each push. The room was finally filled with the sounds of HaYun's cries. The doctor carefully placed him on your chest. You looked down and he looked almost exactly like Taehyung.

HaYun was the name that Taehyung had always wanted to name your future son, so to honor his memory you had your son named HaYun.

"My beautiful boy...."