Remus- 1. Already?

Young Remus x Ravenclaw!reader

Warnings: none

_

What would have been better, he wanted to ask, if he'd have slipped out of his house last night and stayed at Potter's with James and Sirius?

Actually, everything. Or, so he thought.

And now that he was sprawling on somebody's bed apparently waiting for a new 'friend,' his mind was full ideas (evil ideas, to be precise).

He didn't want any other friend because being with James, Sirius, and Peter was already a heartfelt blessing for him. Who knew how this person would react once they know his truth.

He shook his thoughts towards the hind portion of his already buzzing mind. Thrusting his hand into the pocket of his sweatpants, he continued foraging the ceaseless entity (extending charm was his life savior, at this point).

What could, perhaps, make his mind frenzy this person already? A Sultry Saltant would definitely stick that person to the wall for a day effortlessly. A cheeky smile spread across his scarred face as he remembered how James and Sirius had stuck Snape by his buttocks in Mc Gonagall's class (it was just to cheer him after a tedious full moon night, so he clearly remembers it).

As if this prized possession read his mind, he felt his the familiar box gleefully coming in contact with his hand.

Scrunching his nose at the blank ceiling above (too boring for a living wizard), he jumped out of the bed, his back towards the door as he carefully undid the lid.

Perhaps, it was the loud roars of the four wizards howling with laughter downstairs, he didn't notice when the door opened; and, when he did, panic fled away the lark of his orbs.

As is on a cue, the Sultry Saltant slipped from the grip of his hand; a frantic effort made by him, smeared all the magicked potion onto his palm.

On the other hand, the original occupant of the room felt her pupils dilating in horror as she stepped into her room and clearly stumbled on something distorted beneath her feet.

To Remus, it almost felt like the time started dragging painfully slow. He peered as her mouth opened in terror, the grip of her hands on the books faltered, and her body inclined towards the floor.

As if it was a reflex, he got a hold of her hand, diverting her fall; which made her fall (nonetheless) on top of him.

Just cut what he thought before.

All this happened in a matter of half a second, and he let out a grunt as he felt his back contacting with the unfamiliar landing.

He saw- he saw how beautiful her eyes looked as she was above him, her orbs radiating slightly faded yet bright color as the dying evening sun danced around them; the way the lower petal of her lips stuck beneath the smooth and serated teeth.

But wait...why was he even thinking about her, in the first place?

Before he could mumble an apology and get back to his standing form, he was interrupted by a loud crash and a forced out groan. And soon enough, he felt himself laughing as the books that were perching in her hand a minute ago, were dropping from mid-air, and one actually hit her head. She stuffed her face in the crook of his neck and silently grunted in pain.

"Wait, you actually read this?" He picked up the book that fell bedside him in a sort of intrigued manner.

She raised her head only till the cover reached her sight, and nodded, dropping her head to the previously kept place.