Harry-17. Love and Attraction

Warnings: college!au, enemies to lovers, swearing

A/n: thought of this with zero experience on college life, do let me know if something's wonky!

_

To say her spirits were high today, would be an understatement. Second semester of the third year needs to be given some (or maybe all the) credits.

Finally she can pick a course where there wouldn't be a need to see the goddamn face of Potter.

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

"Lupin, honestly, just throw me a class where he won't be there."

The grey-haired man sighed, nuzzling his face in his palms. Shaking his head at the girl in front of him, he titled the screen of his computer towards her. "Psychology might go well with chemistry... you got biology too?"

Y/n looked at her advisor beady eyed. "...yeah."

"Alright. That's all," the sound of the button resonated throughout the room as Lupin sat back in anticipation.

"Psychology it is," she typed furiously in her phone, and judging by the smile on her face, Lupin knew it had to be Weasley on the other side. "Ginny's in the course too?"

"Yeah, all your friends are, on the side note, this class meets thrice a week- alternate days- Monday, Wednesday and Friday. You can check the timings with Professor McGonagall."

Doing a little dance mentally, she braced up her sling bag, and cooing a 'thanks, have a great day', she skipped towards the dorms.

Was she anticipating psychology because it would be fun? ...maybe

Was she anticipating it because he won't be there? ...definitely yes!

"Before we enter the hell hole of the second semester," Y/n giggled at her red-haired friend, as she fell back on the bean bag beside Hermione, "we need to have fun!"

Pansy sent a look to Y/n which read like 'have they drunk their ass off?' to which she only passed another look.

First semester wasn't that bad; Y/n had excelling scores in her courses except the fact that he got almost the same in all the classes they shared.

The only class she seemed to like in his presence was chemistry. Oh, before you ask the reason, they had Professor Snape.

Pretty self-explanatory.

"Look, look, look," Hermione ticked her fingers in suspicion, "if only Ginny and I would be honest, it wouldn't be worth it..."

Pansy clicked her tongue in disgust while Luna drifted into the kitchen to help the tipsy Ginny.

"Just for tonight," Y/n pulled the raven-haired girl beside her, who was still shooting glares at Granger for the stunt she was pulling in. "I'm happy for today."

"Because you snogged that high rated guy?" The Weasley cackled from the counter, earning a light smack from the blonde. "What do they call him...? Potter!"

Y/n rolled her eyes as she drifted to open the windows, the first reason being, he would get disturbed.

Yeah, don't judge this girl by her mind.

"I heard he took psychology this semester."

'He toOK WHAT?"

"Psychology?" Pansy answered bluntly as she swigged the glass Ginny held out for her.

"Fuck this semester too."

The bushy-haired girl sniggered from the corner, "I thought you would be happy, it's the first time in three years that we get the same course."