2. Remus- Kiss, Kill or Marry?

Warnings: college!au, enemies to lovers, marauders era, james and sirius get the best ideas

_

"Let's play a game..."

Y/n sighed as Sirius turned on his torch, his otherwise good-looking face looking horrendous by the way James had draped him with the white sheet, his struggle for trickling horror into the spine of his three friends failing miserably as Remus yawned beside him.

Remus Lupin. He was a party popper anyway.

"I beg to interrupt from the bottom of my heart," the girl scooted her chair away from the brunet, and nudging James out of her way, commented with faux-regards, "even the cloudy night can't make your game scary."

"It's kiss, kill or marry-"

"No way in hell!" James flexed his arms prudently. "The first round starts and either Moony or Y/n would be dead."

"How disdainful," Remus rolled his eyes mockingly, his attention going straight back to the book he was reading before Sirius decided to bring him to the couch in a firm headlock.

"Moony agrees with me!" Prongs grinned challengingly at Y/n, well knowing how prolific nemesism can be.

"Go on, Sirius," Y/n chimed in, passing a faible glare in Remus' direction. "Faites vos jeux."

"Certainly, I'd put my stakes," Sirius shut the torch the moment James turned on the lights. "But when I raise them up, don't whip." Y/n tutted in his direction. "Like I said, it's kiss, kill or marry-"

"I'd rather crash and call it a night."

"Padfoot, first do for Moony!" James inwicked his arms around the brunet, thus successfully preventing his escape.

Sirius nodded in agreement, his face unnaturally serious as he pulled out four chits from the pocket of his sweats. "Pick one, Moony. If you are unlucky enough to get hold of your own name, we'd gladly change it."

Lupin shut his eyes in feigned exhaustion. "If it's my own name, I'd go to bed."

"We can definitely see that you pick one up." James and Sirius grinned knowingly, and as soon as one chit was picked, they sat back in faux curiosity.

Let Hurricane Lupin and Storm Y/n reign.

"Did someone get a flesh creep?" Y/n passed on a look to the three boys, two of whom seemed to have a time of their life, and the pain in ass Lupin was standing transfixed. The book in his hand, almost on the verge of tumbling down.

"Yeah, who is it, Moony?" Sirius pressed as the said boy shook his head.

"You cheated," Remus threw the book at James as he snatched the chit from him. "There is no way I could get her!"

James gave a low whistle while both Sirius and Y/n gasped (Sirius, of course, dramatically, and Y/n out of offense) as Hurricane Lupin thrashed his book onto the floor.

"Why would I cheat? We play fair-"

"We are fucking college students and I should not have been playing this game of your in the first place!"

"We play fair," Sirius repeated solemnly, and Y/n had to admit any seriousness on him was a sign before the storm. "Moving on. For the third time, it's kiss, kill or marry, but the real fun starts from tomorrow..."

Out of all things Remus could guess (yes, he guessed it would be Y/n's name; yes, he guessed this will not end on a good note for him), this game was something he even shuddered to guess.