A New/Old World

I do not own Harry Potter or Overlord. Their owners are J.K. Rowling and Kugane Maruyama respectively

-------

It is the day when the servers of the legendary game YGGDRASIL will shut down. One of the most popular games of DMMO-RPG (Dive Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Games)

Suzuki Satoru, better known inside the game as Momonga, invited all the members of the guild Ainz Ooal Gown. Unfortunately, only one answered and he already left.

Momonga was the leader of the guild, and his character was an Overlord and Elder Black Ooze. The rest of the members also used heteromorphic races. Anz Ooal Gown only accepted this kind of race. But the rule did not apply to the NPCs that were created by the members of the guild.

Right now, Momonga is sitting on the throne of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. This construction was made by the members of the Guild.

While waiting for the final moment of the game, Momonga decided to check the information of the NPCs next to him. To be more specific, He was reading the data of Albedo, leader of the floor guardians.

He was surprised that the character was set up to be a nymphomaniac. Making sense in a way, as Albedo is a Succubus. Still, Satoru Suzuki thought that this setup was over the limit.

He wanted to change it, but the respect he has for Tabula did not let him. But Tabula already broke the rules, because Albedo was wearing two World-class Items. So, Momonga decided to change the setup and erase the line where explained that Albedo is a nymphomaniac and add a line that says: she loves Momonga.

He was embarrassed for it, but it was all right. The game was going to end in a few seconds. He just remembered that he had to go to sleep to wake up early for his job. The time was 23:59:48

"I really enjoy the time here", thought Momonga when the time was almost up. "Yeah, it was fun...", thought aloud. Then he closed his eyes. The clock reached 0:00:00, and then it continued counting.

Momonga opened his eyes.

He was still logged in this game. Or that's what it seems. Confused, Momonga looked around searching for any clues.

"Could it be that the servers shutdown was delayed?".

Momonga was in a panic at first, but that feeling went away. He decided to check if he could log out via the console panel. But the option was not there, then he tried to contact the Admins via [Message] and [Chat] but without luck.

"What the hell is going on?!", screamed Momonga. To his surprise, his question was answered by another voice, "What's wrong, Momonga-sama?" Albedo spoke.

The situation confused Momonga. The game did not have the technology to can make the mouth of the NPC's open. Some laws also prevented the games to be too realistic, to ensure that people won't confuse the game with reality.

"Forgive me," said Momonga. He could only stare dumbly at Albedo. "Are you all right?" asked Albedo.

Not only her mouth moved, but her whole body was also moving and making the expression of concern on her face. The NPC was no longer only a doll. It was alive.

"Something made this change," thought Momonga. The developers will not do this kind of thing. The laws prevent any kind of "virtual kidnapping". Then he wonders how much the Tomb has changed.

"Sebas! Maids!" shouted Momonga. He was answered with a "Yes!". "Get closer" ordered Momonga, and the Butler and the Maids went closer and kneeled down.

"Not only they answered to a command that was not in the list of lines, but they also moved differently", though Momonga.

Albedo was watching Momonga with some concern. Meanwhile, Momonga was thinking. His first move should be to look for more information.